• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Zieg_Avatar.jpg
Zieg.jpg

I figured i would keep it for myself.

Last edited:
Level 5
good but not what i was rly looking for. The left pic i Wanted to be a like smaller so background is around it have a lower ocupancy so its a tad see-through and the text is ok but if ur using photoshop i kinda like the text setting so its solid and bubbled out(other texts would look fine but the way the sig is created this kind 2 me seems 2 fit in my head more) and have a red light glare on them. I REALLY LOVE THE BACKGROUND, but I was hoping for a brushes thing thats always been "me" lol. See im really picky its a great sig just isn't me =P

P.S. Rath most of what i just said isnt what i want on my sig u will be hopefully working on,most stuff i said i thought would just look better on this.

Rath&zieg metal text wouldn't look good wit stone crack thats why i said more bubbled up text(mainly just looks more 3d then flat)

Level 8
I think I get ya. basicly that, more custom, brushwokr for stoncracks, and re-sizing of pic with some work on teh text?

Level 6
i made the left one so small because when it was cut it didnt look good on the sides. so i figured make it a double like that and put the border around it to make it more comic bookish, if you get what im saying. Fixed the Letters also.

Level 5
yah rath u got it, cept id like 2 stay away from stone and stay more with metal,and grunge. yeah he is comic book dude but isnt rly theme going for but nice idea

Level 3
Hi i was wondering if i could get a sig too doesnt matter when i get it but here is my idea i was thinking of either a dark silver/blue moon with fog in the background with an undead rogue or something creeping out of the shadows with the scene on a hill on the right side or the angel guy on diablo 2 (forgot name) holding a giant silver sythe looking at you with red eyes and saying SilverScythe off to the left side with his wings up like he is about to attack
(thanks in advance if ya can make em) preferably both but one is just perfect.

Level 8
Hmmmm so Tyrael (Who is REALLY hard to find a pic of btw) holding a scyth on a foggy/shadow bog environtment with a large, promenint moon with Grey-ish/Blue color themes?

Level 8
yeah that sounds hard i just looked at a site with a good size database of pictures found one tyrael pic, no good undead ones,no scythes alone and no moons.

I can edit it in + Freehand = a good tyrael.

Will anyone do mine?

We will don't worry.

Btw guys. Herio is going to be VERY innactive this summer due to some other stuff, so untill he gets back into it would you guys mind if I kinda filed through the requests?

Level 10
I am on the waiting list on the op of this thread and i would like to change the description of the signature.

Description:

Backround: Grassy/mossy/treey/rockey hills (lorderon summer style)
Sky: Sunrise
Main Objects/Units: I would like to have a warcraft 3 themed tavern (either 1 ingame or freehand/image off web) then sitting/standing around the entrance of it i would like these units RDZ's Faceless Two model (from the modeling competition): http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3119/, General Franks Tauren: http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3088/, and Callahan's Turtle Fisher Model: http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3114/.

In the top right corner i would like the text "The Tavern" im not sure wihc color/font use your best judgement, it can always be changed.

This will be a 'advertisement' for my upcoming map. :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 6
dark silver/blue moon with fog in the background.
I have some moon brushes and i can get a really nice fog effect. That and i have some cloud brushes. An undead rogue i can find since i have a few. As rath said finding a good picture of tyreal will be the kicker. as for the scythe i have a really nice one i cut from some guy from soul caliber, Zasalamel.

EDIT: Cant find anything that would be good enough for a sig. Does it have to be him?

Last edited:
Level 8
Huh? Guys I'll ruffle through all the unfufilled requests tomorrow and post em up, see who wants to do what and so on ok?

Last edited:
Level 8
SIG list

Alrighty then:

Cannibal Ninja (Wip Herio-san- Having difficulty)
An undead ninja with only one eyeball sneaking up to a gnome with a severed arm rdy to strike. cemetery themed area during a calm winternight

Vampire Heart
Redo: Add flower (black rose)

Darkrift (Wip Herio-san)
Orc on a hilltop, black armor, shooting an arrow with a longbow, red trail behind arrow background is twisting as space with ripples coming out of the spot where the arrow hits. (Matrix style)

Sonkan1
Remake, Add DarkArchon flames in background instead of Blood Elf City

l0w_kwaliti
Hmmm, I could use a nice sig in res 500x80. It should have a nice transition from high across medium to low quality of nice color patterns ranging in bluish colors with my name in the middle in white, with Bart font. that's all I could use! Thanks in advance!

Gost
Backround: Grassy/mossy/treey/rockey hills (lorderon summer style)
Sky: Sunrise
Main Objects/Units: I would like to have a warcraft 3 themed tavern (either 1 ingame or freehand/image off web) then sitting/standing around the entrance of it i would like these units RDZ's Faceless Two model (from the modeling competition): http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3119/, General Franks Tauren: http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3088/, and Callahan's Turtle Fisher Model: http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3114/.

Kaitech[SanD]
Holy workshop (with holy hammers etc.) Blacksmith working, thin wispy spirits, name in bottom left. Sephiroth's face in the spirit

KaboomMaster
Goblin with a chainsaw in one hand and a bomb in the other. Looks like the tinker.

Norava
Blond White-Robe Kender w/ The Staff of Magius outside the High Tower of scorcery in a glowing, well-lit forest.

Palin-Twinblade
Size500x120
Border just around 3 pixels but the looks of it is up to you
Pictureshttp://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f5...ightrender.png (be off to more one side whole image a little faded)
http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f5...Dark20Dude.png (This on other side of first render)
(Also you just got 2 get rid of names on renders, planetrenders.net great render site.)
Color scheme Mainly black, some whites a little bit of red to go with the blood.
Theme grungy "evil" looking lol
Text WIP: Twinblade Arena (make this faded like matching more of bigger picture and mainly black hopefully metallic looking text like cast iron or metal with those "dots" that are like metal spikes u see on structures(only if possible circles can b made my circle brush))
Palin_twinblade (same as other except not faded and some reds in the text to match more the smaller pic.) [GRUNGY GRUNGY!]

I THINK that's the whole thing. I just fixed Vergil's and am uploading it as I type. Next I think I will clear up the REALLY old requests. [Kaitech -> Kaboom -> Gost] Then get started on Palin's! Any of y'all want to help me with some of these?

EDIT:Here you are Vergil, I added an effect to the text and rotated. As you requested?
SMTEXT.png

Code:
[plain][IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u250/Ratherion/SMTEXT.png[/IMG][/plain]

Last edited:
Level 3
I think i may have a black rose for vampire hearts sig you could use but it is part if another picture and i don't know how to remove it so.... here
phoenix.jpg

sorry if it's fuzzy i have better picture.

Level 8
Oh Silver I forgot yours, The [WIP]'s by Herio are going to have to be frozen methinks, because he is gone, so let me update that...

Level 8
Hah! Sorry about whatever delays you may have experienced, are you still waiting on that revision to your sig? Herio is basicly gone for the summer and I don't have the file.

Level 5
makes no sense complains about not having time during school and then during no school he has even less time =P so when he comes back he should complain about the summer! yeaaah. hehe but no herios cool im just picking.

Level 35
Level 5
BeastalTechsigpalinjpg.jpg
first tech sig

new sig just made
can get rid of my name and add someone else's if you like.
Text I did with tools in photoshop not a font. I can do anyoneelses like that or in their own requested font.

Level 17
O.K. Seeing as I have been forgot about, could I have a different sig? I would the foreground too be War3's Illidan, but maybe with the tatoos he has in WoW, with a background of The World Tree with loads of whisps zooming around it (obviously not animated) and in writing, bottom left, Kaitech, bottom right Clan Sand!

Level 8
Ok people.. sorry about this but... I can't do sigs right now.

Too much stuff going on in life out of the internet.

I am taking a break, so.... Does everyone feel comfortable with... random people making their sigs? I mean Zeig/Palin do a pretty good job, so I trust them with it. Y'all ok with that?

Level 6
herio doesnt use just one type, he uses gimp, photoshop, and even paint if he has too. there is only so much you can do with one program, therefore the otheres make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.