• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Signatures (NEW THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
johannesr's signature take 4

metallionsigbp3.png

Code:
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8094/metallionsigbp3.png

Level 4

Yes it works! ok thats the picture i want, um is it a good size? and can u make it say, "Bye Bye Hi.Hi!" around the legs? (Sorry I havnt been on too much lately.

Level 2
To people making sigs: I highly recommend the use of boarders in the more simple sigs. For instance.
laeliazd4.png

In Laelia's sig I used a slick 1p boarder, always use a white or a black one, other colors aren't very eyetastic.

You guys also might want to work on centralization and the focus of the image. For instance in my other sig:
Untitled.png

What programs are you guys using? I'm going to dig around for a few good tutorials.

Level 2
I would argue against that, I've had GIMP since the .5 build release, Photoshop is still better XD. Anyway. You have 2.2?

Level 3
hey are you guys still doing signatures? if you are can you add seiger in golden letters right where the sun set is?
super_sonic_extra_emerald01.jpg

Level 6
hey acutely one thing can you have the zombies as a background feature and make the marines be fighting masked guys in riot gear you know like the shields and the gass masks and helmets but not police on them if thats ok with you?
thanx much m8
and dude do you go to college for art cause you so should

Level 48
Well, i want to request: i don't need something specific, just a signature with 3 trolls(not WoW's, WC3!) :

1. Useable Picture(s): 3 forest trolls

2. Font (Style/Color): Debode-in green color, that will look good on the background, and also i want it to look like some kind of ''special'' text.

3. Border (Style/Color):Could be any ''special'' green border.

4. Filters and(or) Lighting Effects:None, i guess... if you will find something that look nice, then add it >_<. GB! ‡ š ù ♠ ® ¯ ¶  § š º ¥ Æ © ë Ž    ” “ • ’ ‘ Ž

Level 6
ok i know i already asked for a sig but i like your work so much that i would like to have a signiture made out of this
augustgradlarge.jpg

and if you truly are as good as i think can you add a few bullets plying past there heads and the one fartes back could you make it like hes shooting?

AND have the word AFTER THE ZOMBIES in block words with a Dark green and black color for the text

Level 7
Could I get something with like a solider in the desert pointing at an evil cactus (being serious here) and saving "Men, we've reached insanity".

Cactus could have like legs or something like that... w/e an evil cactus would look like...

Level 34
Could I get something with like a solider in the desert pointing at an evil cactus (being serious here) and saving "Men, we've reached insanity".

Cactus could have like legs or something like that... w/e an evil cactus would look like...

He creates signatures, not whole artpieces. Add a picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.