• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

make it look like my units if flying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I think u have to change a field like "movement height" (at least 40 for it to look flying) if I remember...

hi, i've got a dragon model, but when i make it flying unit, it still looks like it's walking, but in the air, how do i make it also look like it's flying?

if you already done their suggestions and it still dont work then maybe the problem is your model's walk animation, maybe the unit only has a "walking" animation and sadly if its the problem, you cannot do anything about it unless you edit the model itself.

Level 3
riight.... so, if i can find the name of the anim (is that in the mdl (i convert the mdx to mdl so i can read it)?) or in the wowmodelveiwer?

also is it against hive rules to talk about wow models?

Level 13
See you open the model edit tab of the object editor and select the dragon model.

Then you switch to the WE Main windows and check the model on the left in the preview pane.

There you should be able to switch the anims with the arrow buttons.
You check the flying animations and look what their names are.

E.g. if it is "walk alternate" or "walk flying" or somethign like that then you just use the trigger:

Animation - add tag to add the needed tag e.g. alternate or flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.