• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I love playing games so I am going to bring this one to the hive. This game is a role-playing game. I will need at least 8 people to sign up to play but no more than 20.

Rules of the Game:

Out of all the players in the game, 2 will be selected to be "the mafia". These players will kill one player per round. Another player will be selected to be the cop. This player will guess if another player is the mafia. ONLY HIM will then be informed if that player is part of the mafia. After all of this the town will convene for a meeting to decide who the two mafia are. The town will vote on one player to execute. The game ends when either the 2 mafia are killed, or the entire town is dead.

All text in italics is done through pm's

The game will (hopefully...) be advanced once every weekday.

Current Player List:
<none>

I will be moderating this whole thing, so any inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.

Have Fun,
hotdog911

P.S. Post here if you want to sign up for this.

Level 26
Well, if you want it to be closed, I will close it, but, a couple of things to note:

1. My Hive Mafia game has been drastically modified from the original. If you still want to make the original version yourself, that's fine.
  2. For future reference, forum games go in Something Else.

~Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.