• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lorthemar/ Blood Elf Warrior

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A reforged version of Lorthemar made with a few textures,I hope it can be used in some custom campaigns.
If possible, anyone can give me some advice, because I'm just a beginner.
Of course, it would be better if I could get some credits 😘

Update:
  • add icon
  • fix several wrong animations
Previews
Contents

Icon (Icon)

Lorthemar (Model)

Lorthemar_portrait (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Weird how in the RMS, the portrait's eyepatch keeps on blinking on and off but in game it works properly; this can still be simply solved by making the material static and setting the geoset visibility to 1 on all animations. Also, remove the bottom...

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Weird how in the RMS, the portrait's eyepatch keeps on blinking on and off but in game it works properly; this can still be simply solved by making the material static and setting the geoset visibility to 1 on all animations. Also, remove the bottom part of the portrait (anything below the chest) to save extra space. Finally, the portrait's chest armor doesn't have the blood elf texture.

For the model proper, the eyepatch is loose like it's about to fall off; put it closer to his eye. His sword isn't properly laying flat to the ground when he dies like it's raised with an angle for some reason, fix it.

I'm setting this to AWAITING UPDATE until the issues are resolved.

Edit: I'm not sure if that kind of icon are allowed here.

Level 8
The model looks good at first glance. But I have a claim regarding the class. Make an Arthas Mage, please? Not? Well, then why are you all making Lorthemar a Swordsman? I'll just remind you that Lorthemar is Sylvanas' second in command, and he's a Ranger like her, using a bow. Why do you keep doing Lortemar with a sword? Oh well, he used the sword a couple of times, but I think that this Lortemar will be more canonical, but, no, it's just another warrior.

Level 2
The model looks good at first glance. But I have a claim regarding the class. Make an Arthas Mage, please? Not? Well, then why are you all making Lorthemar a Swordsman? I'll just remind you that Lorthemar is Sylvanas' second in command, and he's a Ranger like her, using a bow. Why do you keep doing Lortemar with a sword? Oh well, he used the sword a couple of times, but I think that this Lortemar will be more canonical, but, no, it's just another warrior.
You are completely wrong. Lor'themar prefers melee to ranged. His bow is nothing more than a backup weapon. He has ALWAYS been depicted and described as a SWORDSMAN before anything else.

Level 18
Badass sword fighter.

Would have loved a version without the eyepad, would have make it easier to create characters non-related to the Warcraft lore.