• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High and Blood elven Warrior

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This swordsman which is a backbone of any elvish army wills to protect his king and and his land.
A remake of an old school model of elven warrior made by an uknown author.

The models was made in Retera Model Studio and is a combination of High elf (Male) body with Chaplain hair, HE Swordsman's Weapon and HE Archer's coat. Were used Sworsman's animations.

Contains both High elf and Blood elf versions.

Edit 06.12: Fixed eye squint issue for the blood elf version
Contents

Blood elven Warrior (Model)

High elven Warrior (Model)

Level 8
Finally some 'militia/light melee units' for the elves ! I love this.

Just one thing : the green eyes for the BE look's like a bit weird on your screen ! Like if he squint.

Level 9
Just one thing : the green eyes for the BE look's like a bit weird on your screen ! Like if he squint.

I'm suprised you noticed that. That's the price for having no additional texture import. There is no blood elven version of elf villager, so I picked the emissive channel of archer thats fits best compared to other blood elf unit textures. However it has some deviation from the original that's why the model has this eye glitch.:peasant-confused: When I'll realise how to edit the UV mapping of emissive channel I'll fix that. Maybe I'll just add archer eye model to him :)

Level 18
Very useful variants of a less armored footman.
There aren't enough variation between HE and BE to my taste but that's just me.
Nice addition to the elven roster!