• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lordaeron's Legacy

Footman16 Presents
lordaerons-legacy-png.421109

The First Campaign in the Tales of the Alliance
Major Update: Two versions are included, one for patch 1.31 and one for the latest Reforged patch. The reforged version is updated with improved AI, maps and overall experience.

The Setting
Set between the events of The Wrath of The Lich King and the Cataclysm, Azeroth has changed much since the Third War. Stormwind are now the primary Human Nation with all the other Seven Kingdoms either destroyed, lost or a shell of their former selves. Lordaeron is split between many factions from the ever expanding Forsaken to the noble Argent Crusade to the Scourge Remnants still clinging to their last holdings.

The Characters

269747-6433de65529463e3cccdfa682f7f0caa.jpg

Lord Candor was once a prominent Lordaeron Noble who ruled his lands sternly but fairly with an unyielding loyalty to his people and the Kingdom of Lordaeron itself. He has been biding his time and power in the Court of Stormwind waiting to launch a bid to retake his ravaged homeland.

269748-c445694b3ef9747af854088384d89aef.jpg

Vanndar Stormpike is the beleagured yet dedicated Commander of the Stormpike Clan leading the offensive in the Northern Eastern Kingdoms against the Horde, They have met stiff resistance and he is running out of options.

83841-e683fd95954a387f08920e4b95117292.jpg

Sylvanas Windrunner is the Banshee Queen of the Forsaken her reach is long, her power is growing and her ruthlessness is legendary. She will spare nothing from the living.

The Campaign's Features
The Campaign has 5 playable missions and 2 interludes. It isn't the longest campaign but I have tried to make it as Blizzard quality as possible. There is a working Game Cache. Lord Candor features a new skillset and the Human tech-tree has been slightly changed. There's also some custom enemy tech-trees and enemy heroes have some custom abilities to fight against.

Gameplay
YetAnotherYoutuber, a youtuber (surprise surprise) was kind enough to play and record my campaign fully. His commentary is humourous and insightful and shows a lot of what the campaign has to offer. The version he played is an old one so bugs will have been updated since then. I highly recommend people give his channel a watch.
Since I last updated this campaign, two more youtubers have been kind enough to give this campaign a playthrough. JayborinoPlays (Jayborino) who spurned on the most recent update has some entertaining commentary and is great fun to watch.
And also ImMike Gaming who I didn't know had played through the campaign until recently, but I'm glad I found it as his playthrough was also entertaining to watch and has given me an insight into where there could be some improvements.
I've also found a couple more youtubers who have been very kind in playing and uploading videos of their playthroughs of this campaign: Silent Viper and Palnai who are both smaller youtubers but who make Warcraft 3 content and are both well worth a watch!

Another YouTuber called WanSaweR has done a story review/breakdown of Lordaeron's Legacy for those who wish to find out the story without necessarily playing it.
A Spanish Youtuber called Nekurrot25 has release a Spanish commentary playthrough of the campaign which is linked below for those from the spanish speaking community.

The first video in each of the youtubers' series is linked in the hidden tag below:

Credits

Hueter
SkriK
Kitabatake
takakenji
Ampharos_222
Mr. Goblin
Deolrin
67chrome
Uljimasa Hojo
Inico
Hawkwing
CloudWolf
Tomoraider
Johnwar
bakr
NFWar
MarcosDAB
Lelling
Svenski
DeathKnight
4eNNightmare
HerrDave
  • If I have missed anyone please inform me and I will rectify it asap!

Reforged Version
  • All Cinematics now skippable
  • New Forsaken tech-tree closer to Lordaeron's Destiny
  • New spells for Lord Candor
  • New spells for enemy Heroes
  • Mission 2 and the Interlude re-terrained
  • New AI for most enemies
  • Revamp of Mission 3's defence, including a new Ogre base
  • Bug fixes and improved cinematics
  • New music during missions

Contents

Lordaeron's Legacy (Campaign)

Lordaeron's Legacy Reforged (Campaign)

Reviews
Anaxie
Actually had time to start it. First off I LOVE the Cata touches of the storylines. Twilights / Dragonmaw/ Ogres. GOOD! Ok terrain is good. Pretty damn GOOD secondly story actually seemed decent now that I did more then browse the final level...
Morris
I have just finished the campaign and I liked it even though it was short an a bit fast-paced but the story is extraordinary The only thing I didn't like was the terrain I think its very normal and nothing special just like a normal Warcraft campaign...
deepstrasz
chap1: -there's a purple coloured Mountauneer to the left of Modi -Spearmen and Brigands look alike -night elves in the Twilight Hammer? -increasing the damage of allied troops doesn't mean base melee damage as the Noble Aura description says for the...
Level 9
@Footman16 I believe I downloaded the previous version but not a big problem for me.
And seeing chapter 5 the last mission in the campaign must be difficult indeed, you can't have a finale without a badass fight
I'll be waiting for the next campaign and if you already have a thread for it please give me the link.
I just saw that you also work on Tales of the Alliance, is this campaign part of it?

@Footman16 I believe I downloaded the previous version but not a big problem for me.
And seeing chapter 5 the last mission in the campaign must be difficult indeed, you can't have a finale without a badass fight
I'll be waiting for the next campaign and if you already have a thread for it please give me the link.
I just saw that you also work on Tales of the Alliance, is this campaign part of it?

This campaign is indeed part of the Tales of the Alliance :) there was the thread of Tales of the Alliance however it's now closed and I'm not going to get it re-opened as I feel like whilst I do work on my campaigns almost daily the amount of work done in each period of time isn't enough for regular updates.

So, I'm happy posting small snippets of updates here. The second campaign will feature Lord (newly King) Candor as a playable character as well as Commander Istan from Conquest of an Island of which only a demo was ever released but I still have the campaign which is roughly 70/80% done (however it is highly unpolished and I'm generally unhappy with it's quality so I doubt it'll ever be released fully). There was going to be a second campaign Return of the Kingdoms a sequel to Conquest of an Island which I had 2/3 maps in progress for however I deleted it all as again I was unhappy with it's standard.

So to recap, Lordaeron's Legacy is the first campaign in Tales of the Alliance, Lordaeron's Destiny will be the second and whichever campaigns come after that I don't know but I'm thinking of a Dwarf one set during/after the Third War maybe and also a High Elf Campaign. However, there'll be no Map Development thread or anything. Hope that answers your question lol :)

Level 2
Sorry for the lateness but this model will be perfect with the Lordaeron Footman model last time and is it too much to ask you to bring Stromgarde (somehow) in the Lordaeron's Destiny? What nations will be playable since I think it would be interesting to have many human factions together in 1 campaign. If you think there is not enough model for Stromgarde or Kul Tiras, just use some footman with spear/crossbow/longbow/on horse,etc. and keep the remaining units. Hope that you find it helpful.

Attachments

• Knight.blp
    214.3 KB · Views: 146
Sorry for the lateness but this model will be perfect with the Lordaeron Footman model last time and is it too much to ask you to bring Stromgarde (somehow) in the Lordaeron's Destiny? What nations will be playable since I think it would be interesting to have many human factions together in 1 campaign. If you think there is not enough model for Stromgarde or Kul Tiras, just use some footman with spear/crossbow/longbow/on horse,etc. and keep the remaining units. Hope that you find it helpful.

There is already a Knight skin used, but thank you for that nonetheless. Stromgarde will probably not appear in Lordaeron's Destiny sorry, King Candor has no stakes or claims to it. Stromgarde was going to appear in Return of the Kingdoms however since that campaign is discontinued I don't know when Stromgarde will appear but there's a strong chance of it appearing in a future Dwarf Campaign :) Return of the Kingdoms was initially meant to feature Stormwind, Kul Tiras, Gilneas, Lordaeron Remnants, Scarlet Crusade and Stromgarde.

Level 2
if i may suggest. The game is nothing without the voice actor. Your doing is good by put a long conversation in cinematic so that, i can read it. But it will be best if you put voice actor, btw nice campaign you create it
i will be waiting for another campaign

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
chap1:
-there's a purple coloured Mountauneer to the left of Modi
-Spearmen and Brigands look alike
-night elves in the Twilight Hammer?
-increasing the damage of allied troops doesn't mean base melee damage as the Noble Aura description says for the Level 1, 2 & 3 parts
-how did Aggronor and Candor get up there :D?
-set the green dwarves to be treated as neutral not allies because the Priests on autocast will Heal their troops
-it's a shame that there was still space on the map for action; what about some optional quest(s)?

chap2:
-why would the Forsaken need live human to work instead of 24/7 undead?
-the upgrades do not mention which of them are for Spearmen
-Grom Hellscream, huh?
-the roads are filled with inhabitants but the Forsaken pass freely :)
-Axe of Ogre Strength=Gloves of Strength
-would be nice to make some items like potions and scrolls stack in the hero's inventory
-only once they've attacked me with their level 3 hero
-the people on the plantation should join forces instead of remaining there to annoy the player's eyes mixed with enemy units
-it's not necessary to destroy their main building for the quest to end
-fun fact: returning to the farmer with any unit moves the hero there (because of the cinematic scene); might be a good idea to have a cinematic unit just in case things happen when say you're in the middle of a battle and the hero is moved because of a unit passing by a trigger region
-Missing Troops is not marked as completed (in the log) after all units are found and the quest message about it being completed is shown

chap3:
-Ogre Warlocks have hero glow
-first time Armoured Ogres came they attacked the lone tower (the one that the base starts with) and then went up north; they came back only when the Ogre Lord came too (following wave)
-only once did the Ogres come from the east during the evacuation
-from 300 onwards it gets really easy; you can even start attacking their base

chap4:
-so with all those villagers in the back, he decides to siege a keep?
-man, this starts out very intense
-the starting Gold Mine runs out of gold fast
-units can get through the walls that surround big Scout Towers; use pathing blockers; you can also build on those walls
-would be nice to activate the Eastpoint Tower before actually having to destroy every farm; the tower's selection scale is not visible
-Footmen are weak compared to Deathguards and Abominations
-the Peasant has the Call to Arms ability but the Town Hall does not (intended edit?; I see the Castle has it)
-how come are there elves when this is happening after TfT and basically they turned into Blood Elves?
-when reaching 7/8 assassins, the message on the screen only shows Quest Update (the title/yellow part) without the 7/8 line
-there are two bridges one after the other in the west; units can get on the one that's seen as black/out of the map (actually, they get under it)

chap5:
-I disagree with losing the mission if some few units reach the upper Gold Mine; what if I want to use hit and run tactics while they're assualting my base and can return in time not to lose my Town Hall there (what about not having the main building at 50% instead?)
-the optional quest also has the above mentioned requirement
-I suggest making the green undead groups attack the base of the player after their catapult is destroyed (with hit'n'gun tactic)
-this level is a pain especially when you have to research everything; at least let one of the primary buildings be a Keep
-from 20mins there's no relief and then the west attack; well I am not a hardcore gamer; I just did not have enough time to train troops and build towers at the same time
-there's no time to kill the neutral hostile groups
-enemy units just spawn in the middle of a region out of nowhere
-and the Alliance came because? It only looks like a group of men, nothing compared to what the Forsaken assualted the keep with; in other scenes, usually a few units are present (eg: when Candor adresses the people/men after releasing them from Forsaken slavery)
-also, Helm's Deep ending

The human techtree has not been modified at all; the undead one has, which you don't even get to play with.
Vannadar could have somewhat different spells and skin/model.
No credits? This should be there in the game as well.

Set to Approved.

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Last edited:
Thanks for the review, I'll address each point :)

chap1:
-there's a purple coloured Mountauneer to the left of Modi This is intended :)
-Spearmen and Brigands look alike I see no reason to add an
unnecessary model

-night elves in the Twilight Hammer? Yep, it's in the lore
-increasing the damage of allied troops doesn't mean base melee damage as the Noble Aura description says for the Level 1, 2 & 3 parts I changed Noble aura to increase the damage of all units, I'll check the tooltips to make sure they're accurate.
-how did Aggronor and Candor get up there :D? Magic ;) I needed somewhere to put them in which units wouldn't interfere.
-set the green dwarves to be treated as neutral not allies because the Priests on autocast will Heal their troops A good suggestion.
-it's a shame that there was still space on the map for action; what about some optional quest(s)? I don't think there'll be anything more added to this quest, first missions should generally be short(ish)

chap2:
-why would the Forsaken need live human to work instead of 24/7 undead? Dunno, ask Blizzard, it's their lore and probably because the Forsaken don't believe in Undead slavery
-the upgrades do not mention which of them are for Spearmen I'll fix this
-Grom Hellscream, huh? An Easter egg :)
-the roads are filled with inhabitants but the Forsaken pass freely :) Just as the enemy AI does in standard campaigns
-Axe of Ogre Strength=Gloves of Strength Didn't have a model for Gauntlets of Strength :/
-would be nice to make some items like potions and scrolls stack in the hero's inventory Uneccessary addition to standard gameplay
-only once they've attacked me with their level 3 hero Hmm, thought I'd fixed that
-the people on the plantation should join forces instead of remaining there to annoy the player's eyes mixed with enemy units Hm, maybe I should change it, it's not a priority though.
-it's not necessary to destroy their main building for the quest to end That's interesting, I'll fix that
-fun fact: returning to the farmer with any unit moves the hero there (because of the cinematic scene); might be a good idea to have a cinematic unit just in case things happen when say you're in the middle of a battle and the hero is moved because of a unit passing by a trigger region Is Candor not returned to his old position after the cinematic ends? He should be.
-Missing Troops is not marked as completed (in the log) after all units are found and the quest message about it being completed is shown Will fix this

chap3:
-Ogre Warlocks have hero glow That's a problem with the unit's model, not much I can do.
-first time Armoured Ogres came they attacked the lone tower (the one that the base starts with) and then went up north; they came back only when the Ogre Lord came too (following wave) Yeah, AI can be dodgy don't know how to fix that sadly
-only once did the Ogres come from the east during the evacuation They're supposed to come twice so I'll try and fix that.
-from 300 onwards it gets really easy; you can even start attacking their base Yeah it is hard to scale the difficulty in this mission, or maybe I should make the limit 300, I'll see what I can do.

chap4:
-so with all those villagers in the back, he decides to siege a keep? A Keep's more defensible than a ruined Village
-man, this starts out very intense Just as intended :)
-the starting Gold Mine runs out of gold fast I increased it from what I used to have it, I might increase it more.
-units can get through the walls that surround big Scout Towers; use pathing blockers; you can also build on those walls You mean Eastpoint tower's walls? Hmmm, I'll look for any gaps and fix them :)
-would be nice to activate the Eastpoint Tower before actually having to destroy every farm; the tower's selection scale is not visible Well you have to destroy the base before you can get it; I'll fix the selection circle.
-Footmen are weak compared to Deathguards and Abominations Indeed they are, I won't buff Footmen they're pretty strong
-the Peasant has the Call to Arms ability but the Town Hall does not (intended edit?; I see the Castle has it) I don't know why the Town Hall wouldn't have it, must be a game bug because I've not changed Call to Arms at all
-how come are there elves when this is happening after TfT and basically they turned into Blood Elves? Not all Elves turned to Blood Elves, some remained High Elves and stayed with the Alliance.
-when reaching 7/8 assassins, the message on the screen only shows Quest Update (the title/yellow part) without the 7/8 line Will fix this.
-there are two bridges one after the other in the west; units can get on the one that's seen as black/out of the map (actually, they get under it) Interesting Terrain bug, will fix

chap5:
-I disagree with losing the mission if some few units reach the upper Gold Mine; what if I want to use hit and run tactics while they're assualting my base and can return in time not to lose my Town Hall there (what about not having the main building at 50% instead?) Hit and run in a defence is... a curious strategy but not one that is intended, holding each entrance is.
-the optional quest also has the above mentioned requirement Defeat Conditions appear in all Quests
-I suggest making the green undead groups attack the base of the player after their catapult is destroyed (with hit'n'gun tactic) Each Forsaken base starts its attacks after 10 minutes then 20 (roughly)
-this level is a pain especially when you have to research everything; at least let one of the primary buildings be a Keep I think it's difficult enough as is, you only have to defend for 30 minutes and it is the last mission :)
-from 20mins there's no relief and then the west attack; well I am not a hardcore gamer; I just did not have enough time to train troops and build towers at the same time Have you tried splitting your Heroes?
-there's no time to kill the neutral hostile groups Shame, they drop useful items.
-enemy units just spawn in the middle of a region out of nowhere I couldn't get AI to work on this chapter so that was the compromise, you shouldn't see it unless you use iseedeadpeople
-and the Alliance came because? It only looks like a group of men, nothing compared to what the Forsaken assualted the keep with; in other scenes, usually a few units are present (eg: when Candor adresses the people/men after releasing them from Forsaken slavery) The limitations of cinematics, let's say the Forsaken exhausted a lot of their troops in the assault that and the willing suspension of disbelief ;)

The human techtree has not been modified at all; the undead one has, which you don't even get to play with. Alas, I wanted to keep the Human techtree as unmodified as possible.
Vannadar could have somewhat different spells and skin/model. The power of the MK is necessary so it's not too difficult imo
No credits? This should be there in the game as well. I don't think that applies to campaigns?

Set to Approved.

Thanks for the review Deepstrasz, I'll see about getting things fixed however I'm quite busy at the moment with the second campaign in the series but you're highly detailed review has been most helpful :)

Just used photo editing software, cut them out of the Blizzard maps and added them into the new ones. Its simple enough but I did it on my old computer so I'd need to cut out the X and circles again if I were to make more loading Screens which I'll need to anyway for my second campaign.

Level 11
Great campaign, although I'm a bit disappointed it's not related to a WOW storyline. I love playing campaigns such as Tomorider's which are directly related to story of WOW that some of us (who aren't WOW fans) didn't had a chance to see. :D

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
Hey Footman it's good to see you working on campaigns again, I didn't want to post until I had actually beaten the campaign. Well I found a few things that stuck in my mind when playing.

Ch.2
-Forsaken hero never comes back after dying

Ch.3
-Quest log does not make note of the 20 villagers lost limit

Ch.4
-Sludger (Peasants) Will sometimes attack with the Eastpoint tower faction.

Ch.5
-Koltira never seems to be a part of the purple attack waves.

It was very fun and chapter five was quite infuriating.

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
Chapter 2 would've been much easier and less time to deal with if only tier 2 weapon/upgrade research is allowed. Also, I searched the whole map and only found 7/8 assassins.

If you have killed all the others on the map then the last will be in the Keep.

Chapter 2 would've been much easier and less time to deal with if only tier 2 weapon/upgrade research is allowed. Also, I searched the whole map and only found 7/8 assassins.

Chapter 2 is quite long if you intend to do all the side quests. I gave clues to the locations of all the assassins in an earlier response to someone else. Thanks for the feedback :)

Level 3
I have just finished the campaign.
Overall, this is really good. I find it bringing back Blizzard's campaigns playstyles.
I wish it were a little longer.
Definitely a five star production from you. :)

I have just finished the campaign.
Overall, this is really good. I find it bringing back Blizzard's campaigns playstyles.
I wish it were a little longer.

Definitely a five star production from you. :)

Thank you for the kind words. My next campaign should be much longer and improve upon this one significantly :)

Level 3
The campaign was great. There were many good items hidden in the wood. The 5th Chapter was really nice. The first time, I beat it, I restarted 5-6 times because of all-out attack. After I checked all chapters, I found out that I accidentally forgot to collect good items and to use cannon towers in chapter 5 and it turned out to be excited when I tried to abuse A.I. in various ways.

The only downside of this campaign was the ultimate skill of Candor himself. His ultimate gave 20 armor while my Candor had about 25 armor so it was not useful. I suggested that it should have given 25 armor and some other bonuses such as movement speed bonus, wind-walking ability without being invisible, health regeneration or spell damage reduction.

I have seen Dread Guard and Forsaken's apothecary from Tomoraider's campaign. There was something I wanted to take a note here. These 2 units are overpowered in Forsaken's campaign so they were normally difficult to deal with.

Speaking of chapter 3, in my opinion, 400 villagers were too many. There was nothing much to do. There should have been some undead attacking villagers to make it more interesting or simply reduce the number of villagers requirement.

To sum up, this campaign is very good. Terrain is to be expected and it always keeps getting better over time (for most of campaign developers) . The game-play was really fun and I like Chapter 5 which made me remember your campaign.

By the way, please fix cinematic so that it can be skip-able.

Level 3
Yeah, I was thinking about the Villager mission decreasing the number.

As for skippable cinematics, probably not going to happen I couldn't get them to work from the start and I don't have the effort to add it, I will fix all the previously stated bugs though when I get round to it.
I see you have just updated a new patch. May I see your changelog of this, please? I would like to know what you have made in there. Thank you! :)

Level 3
There were 2 bugs and 1 of them was serious.
The first was you could kill MK in chapter 1 after MK captured orc base. You would be defeated.
The second was in the last chapter. If you adjusted game speed, there would be an new wave every 20-30 seconds instead of 1 mins or longer compared to fast game play speed option. Hint, here, is to find and to use the variable's name of your timer instead of global computer's time. I was sure this apply to a chapter where you escorted peasants as well since the connectivity looked really weird.

There were 2 bugs and 1 of them was serious.
The first was you could kill MK in chapter 1 after MK captured orc base. You would be defeated.
The second was in the last chapter. If you adjusted game speed, there would be an new wave every 20-30 seconds instead of 1 mins or longer compared to fast game play speed option. Hint, here, is to find and to use the variable's name of your timer instead of global computer's time. I was sure this apply to a chapter where you escorted peasants as well since the connectivity looked really weird.

I wasn't aware of these bugs until now, but that shall be fixed.

Level 4
So far,the campaign is really nice the only thing that annoys me a bit is the terrain tho. Either way,keep up the good work!

Level 28
Just finished playing this campaign, and I have to say it's quite intreseting story, I had fun while playing it! :D
Though, I encountred an AI bug in chapter 2, for some reason the Forsaken Base stop sending troops to attack my base after taking the Farmer's quest. Chapter 5 was quite challenging and hard but not a big deal, Other than that, everything is cool.
I appreciate all the effort you put in this campaign. and I hope to see more campaigns from you! :)
Overall 4/5

Thanks for the feedback, that's a bit strange. I've always hated creating AIs for campaigns tbh as the AI editor is a truly terrible tool. My work on the sequel campaign is suspended for now as I've not had time but the first three chapters are complete and the fourth is getting there.

Level 2
Very good сampaign. The only fifth mission very difficult for noobie players. I really like сampaigns of Lordaeron, whether continue of this story? By the way, another remark: why is the emissary of the Scarlet Crusade was outcast? Just the Cataclysm in Scarlet Crusade there are significant changes - Joseph Restless startes rebellion, it is possible that some part of the Scarlet crusade will fight for the new / old Lordaeron. However, this is only my opinion. Really looking forward to new campaigns about Lordaeron. Thanks for the work! P.S. How soon will the continue of the adventures Lord Candor's? P.P.S. Sorry for my English.:)

I'm currently working on a sequel that takes place in the Cataclysm. Lord Candor will be a playable hero however he'll be joined by another character of mine who was originally meant to appear in my first campaign Conquest of an Island, however that campaign's not going to be released so this next campaign will be the first one to introduce Commander Istan into the story. This campaign will start in Kalimdor and then move to Lordaeron. It will also follow a lot of the events that happened in Cataclysm along with some small changes of my own.

Level 3
Very good campaign. The story of lordaeron after warcraft 3 calls my attention, is it fantastic that you are working in a sequel. As for the campaign, I found a bug in Chapter 3, the ogres that appear from the cave on the left side are grouped in a circular mass, which prevents them from moving, making the stage easier than planned.

Level 28
First level:
The dock sells transports.
One mountaineer in both green dwarf camps has purple shoulderpads.
It's possible for the Raiders at the side entrance to get drawn into fighting without triggering the "Taste my steel" line (it plays when they're all dead).
Spearmen have Backpack, Footmen don't. And only for this level.
Maybe rename the Stormreaver Hermits if they're working with Twilight's Hammer.

Second level:
Secret Area: Mirror Images are black, the original is purple.
You might want to set the random items better: the secret gave me a +5 crown on one save and a crown of the Deathlord on another; while the farmer cutscene said sword but gave a sobi mask.

Third level:
Argent Crusade cutscene: Sorceress should say Your Grace.
Ogres tend to accumulate in the cave.

Fourth level:
Charm works on Spell Breakers.

Fifth level:
Starting gold is zero.
Way too many Dreadguards.

Overall, the maps coud use more creeps closer to the starting points, there never seems to be enough gold in the mines.

Last edited:
First level:
The dock sells transports.
One mountaineer in both green dwarf camps has purple shoulderpads.
It's possible for the Raiders at the side entrance to get drawn into fighting without triggering the "Taste my steel" line (it plays when they're all dead).
Spearmen have Backpack, Footmen don't. And only for this level.
Maybe rename the Stormreaver Hermits if they're working with Twilight's Hammer.
I'll probably fix all these issues.

Second level:
Secret Area: Mirror Images are black, the original is purple.
You might want to set the random items better: the secret gave me a +5 crown on one save and a crown of the Deathlord on another; while the farmer cutscene said sword but gave a sobi mask.
Meh the secret is meant to be like that but I'll check the dialogue, I nerfed a lot of item drops at one point.

Third level:
Argent Crusade cutscene: Sorceress should say Your Grace.
Ogres tend to accumulate in the cave.
Why should she say your grace? As for the Ogres I've made it so they get ordered to attack periodically but it doesn't seem to work.

Fourth level:
Charm works on Spell Breakers.
Don't know why but it does, I won't fix it.

Fifth level:
Starting gold is zero.
Way too many Dreadguards.
You do start off with two gold mines. Dreadguards are one of the easiest ways to make things actually difficult, I'll leave it as is.

Overall, the maps coud use more creeps closer to the starting points, there never seems to be enough gold in the mines.
Gold is one of the difficulty factors especially in chapter 4. Thanks for the feedback and I'll take this into account when I next make an update.

Nice campaign, very challenging, although cutscenes weren't skippable. Third and fifth level were my favorites.
Yeah, it was too much hassle trying to make them skippable, thanks for the feedback though and glad you enjoyed it :)