• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for good Naga mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So I downloaded the Power of corruption, and I love the map and the Naga race.

I was wondering if there was a mod out there that allowed me to play the Naga against the other standard races?

I downloaded a mod for the Naga race, with it being the most basic Naga units. But it was buggy and the enemy unit did nothing.

Does anyone know of a mod with Naga as a playable race (for a custom map ofcourse) where I can play them against the other basic races like the Undead? Any suggestions?

Gwy

Gwy

Level 4
2 good mods:
- nirvana (the engl/chinese version). Great mod.
- PoC (Power of Corruption) is naga against demons, great mod, but not against the normal races.

Level 2
Not an mod but i had made an map with naga, you can get it here if like to test:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/yet-another-naga-race-attempt.272648/

Hey thanks! I'll go check it out :)

2 good mods:
- nirvana (the engl/chinese version). Great mod.
- PoC (Power of Corruption) is naga against demons, great mod, but not against the normal races.

The Nirvana mod is amazing! The Naga feel really balanced and fun :)

Not an mod but i had made an map with naga, you can get it here if like to test:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/yet-another-naga-race-attempt.272648/

I think your take on the Naga is very intersting, and I like the units :) However, the AI pretty much only build a few basic structures (baracks, town hall) and he farmed. But he never trained any units, not even a hero.

Could you perhaps try to fix this? I'd love to play them as a challenge.

Also, how about make the coral reefs more expensive, and give more food? With also maybe give them the priests heal as a ability, like Power of Corruption has? It was kinda annoying having to build all those coral reefs, and there was no room for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 28
please help me, i have error, warcraft 3 was unable to initialize
I don't know much but if you're trying to run the latest PTR, you might have some issues.

If you're just running the normal latest version... Check in the "1.32 update" thread maybe?
You should post this kind of problem separately inside this forum (Warcraft Discussion), not from this thread.

If you get this error, your game file seems to be corrupted. Talking about PTR, it's already deprecated because Blizzard turned it to Reforged.

If you want reinstalling the Classic WC3 (non-Reforged) to fix this problem, check out this thread to get the other versions of WC3 (before 1.32).

Level 1
You should post this kind of problem separately inside this forum (Warcraft Discussion), not from this thread.

If you get this error, your game file seems to be corrupted. Talking about PTR, it's already deprecated because Blizzard turned it to Reforged.

If you want reinstalling the Classic WC3 (non-Reforged) to fix this problem, check out this thread to get the other versions of WC3 (before 1.32).

i have 1.31, the game itself works fine, but the naga mod (nirvana) does not work and what Eagle XI sent, for me, starts to freeze in the middle of the game

Level 28
i have 1.31, the game itself works fine, but the naga mod (nirvana) does not work and what Eagle XI sent, for me, starts to freeze in the middle of the game
Nirvana seems to not working on the latest version due to the MPQ being replaced with the 1GB-ish "Data" folder (known as "CASC"). However, you can use MPQ Editor to extract all contents from the main MPQ, then put them inside the game directory (as long as "Allow Local Files" is enabled).

You might also try this if your Naga mod is still not working. There are a TONS of custom races, though, with this mod:

Status
Not open for further replies.