• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I sell off my 5 years old Warcraft III Demon / Corrupted / Naga / Draenei Text Project to Blizzard-Microsoft for money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
How do I sell off my 5 years old Warcraft III Demon / Corrupted / Naga / Draenei Text Project to Blizzard-Microsoft for money?

I got the ideas all set for the Demon, Naga, and Corrupted races in text schematic forms, while I am still working on the Draenei race to complete it... These ideas are either for Warcraft III: Reforged, or maybe for Retera's Warsmash game... But, how do I sell off these God-Christ-inspired ideas without my ideas being stolen, and where?? And even then, how much can I get out of my 5 years of text work for the 4 new Ladder races for Warcraft III? How do I get these copyrighted?

Please help me guys, if you can... Thank you very much in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.