• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lizardman Raiding Cavalry

The Night Elves have panthers and tigers, Humans have horses, Orcs have wolves, Dwarves have rams, and the Lizardman have other reptiles. This model is a lizardman on a reptile similar to a triceratops. Hope you like it.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX UPDATE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
1.01~Redid body cloth, removed loin cloth and re-textured pelvis, Redid legs
1.02~Re-wrapped legs a little bit and added leaves to waist, spelled it right

Keywords:
Lizardman, Dinosaur, raider, cavalry, raiding, jungle, Lizard, not Barney, Run for your lives
Contents

Lizardman Raiding Cavalry (Model)

Lizardman Raiding Cavalry (Model)

Reviews
21:47, 2nd Jan 2013 -Grendel: i like it. i like the fact that the mount is a triceratops thing. pretty good.

M

21:47, 2nd Jan 2013
-Grendel: i like it. i like the fact that the mount is a triceratops thing. pretty good.

Level 11
Technically that's why I compiled & released it; so it could be used and edited and stuff. Figured there might be a mention in there, though ("got the mount from OH") if that was the case. :p

I actually didn't get this mount from OH, if you really must know, I got most of it from the dragonspawn model
*btw no offense I actually have never heard of OH before*

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Oh believe me, Grunt, I know; the OH one (on the right) is a just a simple edit of the Dragonspawn in the first place (which it sounds like that's where Doom Wolf got his too). Because of that they look very similar (sorry but I feel your side-by-side comparison just proves my point. :p).

In actuality, I kinda like his better... I may just (if I can) download it, snip the rider off, and keep the lizard as my "Jungle Troll Basilisk" instead of what I currently have (the one on the right).

Level 5
Lizard man riding a horned dinosaur? Never see anything like this one=> nice idea, good model! But seem like those textures wraping is a mess, can you improve that?

Level 11
So this last week I went on a modelling frenzy, but now I have to fix most of them a little, so the next lizardman release may be a while, but I've already started it, and its going to be impressive. What is it exactly? Only time will tell :ogre_hurrhurr:.

Level 11
So are we allowed to edit it, if we need? I might find some use in that mount ya got there...

Sure, you can use the mount in other stuff, just give me credit. I was actually considering making a riderless version after I fix this model some more.

Lizardman riding a lizard?
now you have to make a human riding a monkey ;)

Just because you asked....:ogre_hurrhurr:

Attachments

• reWrapp.jpg
    reWrapp.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,014
Level 4
Loll a Lizard riding a dinosaur ''whos your daddy'' hehe nice model keep doing your great work +1 more for dinosaur planets +9000 for good idees 5/5 :D

Level 11
The color for me seems to be a bit off.

Care to build on that?

I love that dinosaur. Mind making a standalone version of it?

Working on it now.

I like the animations, nothing bad about it. Also, I like the idea of a Lizard Man this way. Two things that you have to do: 1. change Raiding to Riding because raiding means http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raiding while riding means http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riding. 2. Some parts might need re-wrapping.
attachment.php

Thanks for the tips, especially the re-wrap part, as for the name, perhaps you should look at this link http://www.thefreedictionary.com/raiding

It's spelled cavalry, actually...

Cool model, though. Just needs some work on the wrap. I don't think I should have to even point out what areas need improvements; it's pretty obvious instantly upon seeing it where the wrap is most sloppy, and you should have improved the wrap before releasing it.

Still, it is a really cool model.

Level 11
It's spelled cavalry, actually...

Cool model, though. Just needs some work on the wrap. I don't think I should have to even point out what areas need improvements; it's pretty obvious instantly upon seeing it where the wrap is most sloppy, and you should have improved the wrap before releasing it.

Still, it is a really cool model.

Grammar Nazi Much?:vw_sad: Just kidding, I see that I did spell that wrong. and yeah, still working on the wrap. Good to know you like it.