• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Light or Shadow - Screenshots

Level 8
Yeah.It's because dwarves leave our home and go to green lands of elves.
But in campaign will be two chapters in snow :) first and second.
3,4 will be on green land.
5-custcene - autumn style in human land
6,7 in deep of caves :)

Level 8
I started making map 6.This will be a cave map with dungeons,secrets places,ancient forest,new enemies and more!
first screen!

map6-1.jpg

Level 2
Those terrain stalagmints are really interesting, i havent seen sth like that before... nice

Level 21
im liking the pics that have like normal activities going on in them. like in elven there are people shooting at the targets which would happen. im guessing you go into there and speak to them? i think you giving them a point of being there, like they're stading at the point for target practice, is better than in some rpgs where people just stand around for no reason (or because there all waiting for a train?!?!)

Level 21
yeh, personally i love little things that make a map. remember rpgs are supposed to be a realistic interpritaiton of another characters journey through another world. so to be realistic you need humans acting like humans. and unless all humans suddenly turned into losers in your world they dont stand around like idiots for no reason.

Level 8
Yes but there some humans which would be a good men and they fight for their kingdom and people.Usually they have some mistakes.Some humans are better like others.They believe in honour,strenght and brotherhood.
But every humans have mistakes...

Level 10
you're a pretty good terrain maker

looking at your screenies I see that you're serious with your project. Me glad to see there are orcs in your campaign coz me a GREEN skin!!!! 8) :lol:

I can be of help. :p :roll: I am, however, working and schooling :? :oops: but definitely am a warcraft 3 lover so I guess I can squeeze in some time to help out in your campaign. Visit my model creations at http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=News&sid=

Level 10
Thanks redeemer

:D :) :eek: :lol: Thanks a lot for liking them. I have a few orc models that I haven't released yet. I can give them for your mod map - Ansiria. I guess the models would fit. The models are

Orc Hunter (Thrall axe thrower, ranged, agility)
Raider Warlord (typically Blackhand the Destroyer, strength)
Orc Warlock (Farseer with Guldan face and staff, intelligence)

(All three are wolf mounted)
I can upload some pictures here later on. 8) :wink:

Level 10
I can join.

:D :) well my school just finished and we will have a month break before classes starts again so I guess I have time. I do work 8-5 but am sure can help in.

I am fixing some bugs with two of my dwarf models - the dwarven priest and the dwarf warrior. I am doing it actually for this mod map and another friends map. It is nearly completely fixed. :wink:

Level 8
Okay.When you will finish it just send it to my e-mail.And i'll give you new instructions.
I downloaded your priest model two weeks ago and i found one thing.When he move then it's reavel one yellow cloud on his legs.
You can create your own forum for model screens if you want.

Level 2
I'm looking forward to playing this campaign, too.;)

By the way Naiden, have you gone through checking out that site I mentioned to you back on samods?