• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can I view the screenshots in Warcraft 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I press the print screen button when im capturing some screenshots from ingame and in WE. How can i view it btw and what program should I use. Also when im uploading pics to my album it says invalid file.

Last edited:
Level 13
I just did it once now i cant do it again, I press Ctrl+V but the 1st pic that i did keep appearing.

Level 22
It is in the Screenshots Folder of you Warcraft 3 directory. It is first hidden but opening World editor and press CTRL+O to find some files. Look at the Warcraft 3 dir and the folder Screenshots will be visible. Copy it to desktop or other location.

Note: It is in .TGA Format

If you don't want TGA Format, then i suggest printScreent -> ALT+Tab -> CTRL+V to Paint EACH TIME you print screen.

I just did it once now i cant do it again, I press Ctrl+V but the 1st pic that i did keep appearing.
o.o How many times did you try?
IGNORE THIS POST.. Please Remove it.
edit.gif
-> Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.