• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let's Mod series: Gaias Retaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
In order to get new motivation to work on this, I'm currently planning to make a YT series about making this map;
basicly, a let's mod series, in which I capture what I'll do and have a voiceover explaining the stuff I'll do:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/warcraft-town-hall-99/lets-mod-youtube-series-263302/

This will give you guys the opportunity to watch the mapping progress in a semi-live environment (I will probably not run this on twitch, as I want the freedom to just make a cut when a tedious task pops up ... but if you guys are more interested in an actual livestream, that is also an option ... it will just be a little more boring to watch ;) ).
Also, I'll give you guys the opportunity to share your thoughts about the stuff I do in the comments, so that you can have a an immediate say about the content as it is being created. I think it would be cool to involve the community more directly in the design process.

Status
Not open for further replies.