• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias Retaliation Fanart/Loading Screen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome everyone! I'd like to create a contest challenging your 2d art skills!

Share your Gaias Retaliation ORPG fanart with the community!
I'm not limiting you guys in anything here... comic, painting, drawing, stick figures... everything is welcomed!

The only rule in this contest: It must be made by you! Collaboration work is accepted, but only as long as every artist agreed to upload the final piece!

The winners of this contest will have their art visible in the Gaias loading screens of version 1.2A to 1.2D (each version will have a different winner) and will receive a unique item ingame that is not available otherwise.

Level 6
you should also allow videos / trailer. there isnt a new trailer online. i guess gaias could need one.

Level 13
Don't do any unique item shit zwieb, please for the love of god things get messy. Just, y'know, allow them to design and name an item within reason.

However this is a pretty cool idea I might jump on it somehow.

Level 13
Those items will not be "imba" items or anything. Just some funny stuff like changing the model of the character wearing it to a bunny, etc..

Sounds ridiculous. I would still highly suggest naming an item rather than scarring the wonderful world you've built with joke items. It just does feel like something you'd see in gaias.

Have a poll idk maybe I'm the only one who thinks that.

Level 11
I might join this If I get some time over. :p

Also, will the item be bound to one specific hero?
Its possible to bind it to a specific username so you wont have to deal with people coming back after loosing their code or in case a code wipe comes up in the future. Collectibles is serious business for communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.