• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Let KI Unit attack destructibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey hey guys,

so I made a little trigger, that spawns an KI controlled unit, which moves to a specific region. The problem is in the way of the unit are destructibles (like walls and gates). How can I make a trigger , so the unit attacks these destructibles (to get through them)?

Kind regards

Level 6
Put destructibles into array D.

Add all "D[i] dies" events to a trigger.
This trigger should find the first D[i] that isn't dead yet and make your unit attack that destructible.

Last edited:
Level 7
Put destructibles into array D.

Add all "D[i] dies" events to a trigger.
This trigger should find the first D[i] that isn't dead yet and make your unit attack that destructible.

Iam sorry, could you give me some hints on how to do this? I have no clue about arrays and integers :/. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.