• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legendary Paladin

Portrait image:
H8f5N41.png

Keywords:
Paladin, Mount, Mounted, Hero, JoySoy, Victor, Vaz, Legendary
Contents

Legendary Paladin (Model)

Legendary Paladin (Model)

Reviews
11:46, 29th Oct 2015 Misha: neatly done

M

11:46, 29th Oct 2015
Misha:
Misha;2691987 said:
let's see.. I'd take that face off and replace it with a bandit, or archmage, or some other human or dwarf one; giving the guy a lill bit more flavor, which he certainly doesn't have with that friggin arthas face... Next? I'd take the sword and turn it into something unique, exotic.. not just some sword.. did you try any naaru-inspired weapon?

neatly done

let's see.. I'd take that face off and replace it with a bandit, or archmage, or some other human or dwarf one; giving the guy a lill bit more flavor, which he certainly doesn't have with that friggin arthas face... Next? I'd take the sword and turen it into something unique, exotic.. not just some sword.. did you try any naaru-inspired weapon?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I'm actually happy about the face. Sure it's obvious it's based off Arthas, but I'd rather have some originality in the face than none at all. =( No to replacing it with Archmage or Proudmoore or anything else, I'm so sick of faces being reused all the time =s

I agree the sword could be a little more "holy" so to speak =P and the horse... looks awkward to say the least :eekani:

Level 21
This could be useful but the sword doesn't fit though.Reminds me of that guy from DOTA 2...Sten or Sven or something's sword