• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legendary Warrior (With Helm)

djE2TUr.jpg

I create another version of Legendary Warrior:
Legendary Warrior

Updates: (16/04/2017)
- Removed texture Eye.blp
- Minimal modifications in the sword (And good for removing polygons).
Contents

Legendary Warrior (With Helm) (Model)

Reviews
PROXY
Review: I love how that model bleeds the feel of old school wc3 modelling, where having the arthas shoulderpads on your model was enough to having the model included in every map. Even though the wrapping could be better, it can indeed be useful, and...
Level 4
Looking at the back while Attack 2 is happening is kind of weird due to the big shoulders,they like come together.

Level 51
Review: I love how that model bleeds the feel of old school wc3 modelling, where having the arthas shoulderpads on your model was enough to having the model included in every map. Even though the wrapping could be better, it can indeed be useful, and you even made the effort to create a neat little spell animation. It works ingame so: Approved.