• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Least) Favorite Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I saw a thread asking what type of game people liked and decided to take it a step farther as to ask what peoples favorite game is. Mines probably Halo and FF7.

Level 5
Currently Warcraft 3 (yes i still play it) and Tales of Symphonia

All time fav is Conker's Bad Fur Day, had a weekend party with the mutil player alone.

Level 5
Dread The Undead said:
Hmmm warcraft is computer game :?

But i think mine is final fantasy or sonic and i geuss there more but i dont remember

Id say computer games could be considered video games

Level 13
Hm, I think I have the same problem as VGsatomi has. I have no real favorite, this changes from time to time.

Here a top 12 :wink: list (no particular order):

Far Cry
Warcraft 3 - TFT
Diablo 2 - LoD
Homeworld 2
Starcraft
FF7
FF8
Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
Jagged Alliance 2
Unreal (the first one, the second sux)
Haegemonia
Serious Sam in Coop-Modus

Level 7
prince of persia 4, lotr - return of the king, warcraft3, ut2k4

oldies but goldies: rollercoaster tycoon, tropico, freedom force, baldurs gate

i have too much fav. games, i think :)

Level 7
Deffinantly WarCraft III tft
warcraft3.jpg

Level 10
FF. played ff1,2,6,7,8,9,10,x-2 and tactics advanced. not bragging though. just trying to say im a FF fanatic :D

Level 7
Most any old school game, I'm a huge fan of Killer Instinct(for the younger ones amongst us it was a 1v1 fighting game for the Super Nintendo). Also gotta love Fuzzy Shooting(Not sure of the console). Then my all time favorite is probaly Unreal Tournement, man that game rocked.

Level 3
of course, empire earth... i passed whole days without sleeping just to play it, and from what i remember i never lost any game! (or at least almost any)

i also really liked devil may cry for ps2, the game ruled and it took me ages to pass the hardest dificulty mode

Level 12
Pyrodactyl said:
Starcraft, Doom (1 and 2 not 3), Warcraft 3 (rather World Editor :D ), Unreal 1, Sacrifice (i still like it, this is the game where my name comes from :D )
Aah. Good to hear someone that like Unreal. But tell me why do like so much? I want to see if you reason is the same as mine.
And btw, I always liked Doom II. Not much Doom and Doom III. Do you have Doomsday? Hehe, I like your Arch-Vile avatar.

Level 3
i also like unreal tournament, why? i love the game cuz u can avoid getting hit, unlike most action games (some actually u just take one hit and boom, dead)

and tuna u already said ur favorite game was sims 2, why do u post again?

Level 12
N£cr0m@nc£r said:
i also like unreal tournament, why? i love the game cuz u can avoid getting hit, unlike most action games (some actually u just take one hit and boom, dead)

We are not talking about Unreal Tournament. We are talking about Unreal, the game that Unreal Tournament is based on.

Level 4
N£cr0m@nc£r said:

because i'd like to re-iterate the fact that i like the sims 2.

Level 6
wooo i like halo2 for x-box. i cant await till next version appears next year :D
Half life 2 and wc3-tft are my pc-favs ^^.

Level 5
Daminon said:
Aah. Good to hear someone that like Unreal. But tell me why do like so much? I want to see if you reason is the same as mine.
And btw, I always liked Doom II. Not much Doom and Doom III. Do you have Doomsday? Hehe, I like your Arch-Vile avatar.

No unfortunaltely don't have doomsday, and also final doom: evilution is missing from my collection..

Unreal: well mostly the atmosphere of the game. I like the story, and that enemies are not as easy to beat as in other FPS games (so they dodge, they aim in front of you if you are running, and the Skaarj who even use normal weapons). Though the game is not that hard (in fact no FPS is hard - i always play them on the hardest difficulty).

Level 12
Pyrodactyl said:
Daminon said:

No unfortunaltely don't have doomsday, and also final doom: evilution is missing from my collection..

Unreal: well mostly the atmosphere of the game. I like the story, and that enemies are not as easy to beat as in other FPS games (so they dodge, they aim in front of you if you are running, and the Skaarj who even use normal weapons). Though the game is not that hard (in fact no FPS is hard - i always play them on the hardest difficulty).

Here is a link to Doomsday site where you can download it. With it you will get all Doom games including Evolution and Plutonia Pack.
http://www.doomsdayhq.com/
You do know Doomsday do you?

About Unreal, ah good to see that someone really understand the game. For me the mystery and sad atmosphere is a true masterwork. The dodging enemies and such is also a really good thing. Same for the weapons they use. But the atmosphere of being alone in that world with finding only corpses of humans and the so friendly and religous Nalis. The rest of the feeling is just undescribable. It is a true masterwork.

Level 4
Daminon said:
Do you play with cheats too in The Sims 2? That is the most pathetic thing you can do. Such people is so damn annoying, my sister is like that.

of course i play with cheats. its fun like hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.