• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Leak Check 3.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: zulrivers
This tool originates from here

[TD]
[highlight]OUTDATED![/code]
This tool is faulty and its creator has not updated it to reflect recent patches and community findings, and has therefore been deprecated. Its use is not advised. [/TD]

Made by Im_On_56k
Detects memory leaks in GUI Code.

Simply "copy as text" the gui code you want to check and paste it into the program text box.

For those of you getting errors, try looking here.
Contents

Leak Check 3.1 (Binary)

Reviews
05:06, 22nd Jul 2012 Magtheridon96: This is outdated and is in need of a lot of bug-fixes.
Level 6
I just get a error sound, not even a dialog thing or what's it called... It should work!

It's XP compatible, and i have XP!

EDIT: Following should be read by all that have the same problem as me:
I saw that somebody had problem with RICHTX32.OCX, so i googled and downloaded it. Then i putted it into the folder where i extracted Leak Check.

Then, i got a problem with something about comctl32.ocx, so i googled and downloaded it. Then i putted it into the folder where i extracted Leak Check.

Then it worked!

Last edited:
Level 6
yes it works i have it working, make sure that your file or folder that contains leak check also has the 2 down loaded files just simply placed inside, here are the links to find them.

http://www.ocxdump.com/download-ocx-files_new.php/ocxfiles/R/RICHTX32.OCX/6.01.9782/download.html

and

http://www.ocxdump.com/download-ocx-files_new.php/ocxfiles/C/COMCTL32.OCX/6.00.8105/download.html

hope that helps the noobs like me that took more then 5 minutes of searching to find.

this systems awsome.

ok i did this and i get the same error so help pls