• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Land mine explode by fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
A dwarf places landmines that not explode when enemies are near. It explodes when damaged from dwarf. IF place several Mines near, one explosion explode all The others.

One Last crap, IF the dwarf pickup the land mine in The ground(item) increase his stack. Ive made a gui but The sequence explosion works only if arent enemies near idk what ive done. TY

• MineExplode
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Satchel Charge (Mine)
      • ((Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Dwarf) or (((Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Flame Arrow Dummy) or ((Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Bash Dummy Stomp Mine))
    • Actions
      • Set VariableSet UnitTargetBashMine = (Dying unit)
      • Unit - Create 1 Bash Dummy Stomp Mine for Player 10 (Light Blue) at (Position of UnitTargetBashMine) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set VariableSet DummyStompMine = (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add a 10.00 second Generic expiration timer to DummyStompMine
      • Unit - Order DummyStompMine to Orc Tauren Chieftain - War Stomp.
      • Wait 0.25 seconds
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Dying unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Thunderclap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
      • Special Effect - Set Scale of (Last created special effect) to 0.50

Level 24
A dwarf places landmines that not explode when enemies are near. It explodes when damaged from dwarf. IF place several Mines near, one explosion explode all The others.

One Last crap, IF the dwarf pickup the land mine in The ground(item) increase his stack. Ive made a gui but The sequence explosion works only if arent enemies near idk what ive done. TY
Start by sharing your trigger, the UI of the hive in the link is old, it's currently a cog.
1674525897513.png

Then folks can take a gander and start helping you out.

Level 39
A dwarf places landmines that not explode when enemies are near. It explodes when damaged from dwarf. IF place several Mines near, one explosion explode all The others
One Last crap, IF the dwarf pickup the land mine in The ground(item) increase his stack.
Is this the way you want it to work, or the way that it currently works that is wrong?

Level 12
Is this the way you want it to work, or the way that it currently works that is wrong?
This is the trigger when the landmine(unit) dies... IF the killing unit is the dwarf or flaming arrow or the own explosion it detonates the mine... this is workin but sometimes dont , Maybe changing the status of the mine to Ward or item etc

The detonatio explosion is a tauren dummy that Cast war stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.