Kultiras Buildings

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Just some buildings for the Island Nation of Kultiras.

The workshop, castle and the sanctum will be updated once I have better designs. (I run out of creative juices)

Updates as of May 23, 2021:Tried to follow the recommendations to fix some issues
Contents

Altar (Model)

Altar (Icon)

Arcane of Sanctum (Model)

Arcane of Sanctum (Icon)

Arcane Tower (Icon)

Aviary (Icon)

Aviary (Model)

Barracks (Model)

Barracks (Icon)

Blacksmith (Model)

Blacksmith (Icon)

Cannon Tower (Icon)

Castle (Icon)

Guard Tower (Icon)

House (Model)

House (Icon)

Keep (Icon)

Lumbermill (Model)

Lumbermill (Icon)

Scout Tower (Icon)

Shipyard (Model)

Shipyard (Icon)

Tower (Model)

Town Hall (Model)

Town Hall (Icon)

Trade House (Model)

Trade House (Icon)

Workshop (Model)

Workshop (Icon)

Reviews
loktar
Since this is a large bundle, I'm gonna start by just listing stuff Sanity Tester reports. There may be more feedback later. Please check your models with the sanity test and fix these issues: -Remove unused textures -Fix multiple tracks in the same...
ILH
ILH
Please add a Birth animation for the shipyard and fix the arcane effect that appears in every animation for the Tower.
Level 11
Those models look really nice. Are they inspired from KT buildings in WoW?
I'll keep an eye on your work :)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

They look very good and I applaud your creative use of ingame textures. The only criticism I could think of is that they would benefit from optimization and a reduction of overall poly count. I don't expect massive cuts but there are a few things that could be optimized to make them more light-weight and viable for maps where large quantities of buildings are required (large-scale RTS maps, for example). Still, though, excellent work. Keep it up! I look forward to seeing more from you :)

Level 7
They look very good and I applaud your creative use of ingame textures. The only criticism I could think of is that they would benefit from optimization and a reduction of overall poly count. I don't expect massive cuts but there are a few things that could be optimized to make them more light-weight and viable for maps where large quantities of buildings are required (large-scale RTS maps, for example). Still, though, excellent work. Keep it up! I look forward to seeing more from you :)
Will do sir in future updates.

Thanks

Level 14
Excellent work on these!
The different wooden structure but same roofing make them distinct from all the normal human buildings but still
give them a very recognizable but unique look.
Only thing I had thoughts on would perhaps be the altar, perhaps make a statue of a captain holding the anchor?

Level 7
Excellent work on these!
The different wooden structure but same roofing make them distinct from all the normal human buildings but still
give them a very recognizable but unique look.
Only thing I had thoughts on would perhaps be the altar, perhaps make a statue of a captain holding the anchor?
Thanks for the suggestion, maybe in the future Ill replace it with that design.

Level 44
Now, these... These are absolutely beautiful. Wow.

Although if I could give some feedback, I would say that the Altar is the weakest point. It doesn't seem to fit the rest thematically that well, the Anchor by itself looks a little strange, and it's just a little too similar to the Altar of Kings. Try to mess with the shape some more, maybe add some fishing lines around it, nets, etcetera. A captain holding/resting on an anchor, as suggested, may be interesting to see.

Last edited:
Level 11
Those are absolutely beautiful! I wanted to make something like this on my own (but with a different theming) But I'm a lazy bum.

P.S Are you okay, If I use these with some slight changes, in my project (I won't upload, and of course'll give credit)

loktar

Model Reviewer
Level 29
Since this is a large bundle, I'm gonna start by just listing stuff Sanity Tester reports. There may be more feedback later.

Please check your models with the sanity test and fix these issues:
-Remove unused textures
-Fix multiple tracks in the same frame
-Fix geosets with multiple geoset animations
-Set Visibility animations interpolation to None instead of Linear
-Remove unused global sequences

I also recommend recalculating extents, though usually it doesn't cause problems ingame.

There are also many unused animation tracks that can be deleted. It doesn't cause problems so it's up to you.