• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kreth Wars RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Kreth Wars RPG

Created by GuineapigZero and AlexTheGreat on the Azeroth Server
GuineapigZero, AlexTheGreat, with help from MooManRules

Kreth, one of the ten world fragments from The Shattering, is in peril. The land is being torn asunder by the rampaging hordes of of The Forces of Anarchy. Lead by Teddus, Lord of Stormwatch, and the Angel of Death of the Darklings, they battle the mighty Imperia. Lead by Imperator Ire, the Imperia are allied with the noble guineapigs of Frulthia and the dwarves of Lorde. As a champion of a faction of your choice, your mission is simply to explore the world...and fight for the honor of your faction.

Features:
-Epic Map
-Two factions: Imperial Forces and the Forces of Anarchy
-Choose one of 24 unique heroes
-3 epic battlefields: Lorde, Frulthia, and Gulchan
-3 professions: Colonist (Can construct buildings and hire mercenaries), Bounty Hunter, and Blacksmith
-20 levels
-2 capturable elf cities
-Vast seas to explore
-Scores of powerful items and artifacts
-Custom Spells
-A revolutionary new style of gameplay to Battle.net: RvR (Realm vs. Realm)
-A "PvP(Player versus Player)" RPG

--In future updates:--
-Naval Combat Battle System

This Map is in late Beta testing and is almost complete...just have to finish balancing heroes, add finishing touches, and make sure each trigger works precisely

Misc:

We're new here, first post, and this is our first big project.

Attachments

• Kreth Wars 1.3 Protected.w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Level 2
sounds nice, you got my Download ;p

mhhh i play'd it ... and im not Impressed, the Terrain looks like done in 2 minutes and the Heros are not Realy themed, i played this '' Vampire Lorde '' and i don't realy understand why a Vampire should cast spikes from the ground or summon skeletons, and i were Colonist i bought some of these Worker summon staff thingys then i wanted to take a orb that i found and i can't drop this staff or wand thing, this sucked! and these fire gusts, lightnings, and Runes all over the map don't realy look cool... :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
sounds nice, you got my Download ;p

mhhh i play'd it ... and im not Impressed, the Terrain looks like done in 2 minutes and the Heros are not Realy themed, i played this '' Vampire Lorde '' and i don't realy understand why a Vampire should cast spikes from the ground or summon skeletons, and i were Colonist i bought some of these Worker summon staff thingys then i wanted to take a orb that i found and i can't drop this staff or wand thing, this sucked! and these fire gusts, lightnings, and Runes all over the map don't realy look cool... :/

Thank you for the response. Are there any specific parts where the terrain was not well done, or is it the whole map? We will try to improve the terrain but we also wanted some parts of it to have an "open" feel. Perhaps to explain why each class has which spells we'll add different Lore sections for them in the Quest menu. Anyways thanks again for the feedback.

Level 2
ive made a little example thought it could help you...

and i don't think that the map is Shity, im mapping since Wc3 release and i don't realeased anything playable cuz im canceling anything :/ so its hard work to create a map and i think you must realy put all your courage together to release a map cuz there are some people that don't even test a map and then Judge it into the ground :/

Attachments

• mapscreen.jpg
    mapscreen.jpg
    969.8 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Level 2

and i don't think that the map is Shity, im mapping since Wc3 release and i don't realeased anything playable cuz im canceling anything :/ so its hard work to create a map and i think you must realy put all your courage together to release a map cuz there are some people that don't even test a map and then Judge it into the ground :/

Thanks, I get that :D

Does anyone else have any feedback?

Level 27

Omg yeah i've seen lots of these RPG's which accuatly where great to play and just rly nice and all but man the terrain sucked ass =/ those fires, blue fires and lightnings always mess up good maps -.-

Level 2
not only RPGs are afflicted by this there are lots of Arenas, AoS and even Melee maps that are looking like this :/

Status
Not open for further replies.