• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knight on Pegasus Lordaeron

The Knights of Pegasus are the elite of Lordaeron's army.
The years of training in the allied Dalaran, they know the way to fill your weapon with magical force, which can cause irreparable damage to the enemy. Riding Pegasus, as well as armed with a long knight's spear, such warriors becomes a deadly threat, sweeping away any obstacle in its path.

P.S.
This unit can fully replace Blood Elf Dragon Hawk.

Update:

- Added animation Attack Ground

- Fixed animations: Spell, Stand Channel Attack.
- Added an alternative version on white Pegasus.
- Changed the forehead plate of the horse.[/COLOR]
Previews
Contents

Icon_Knight on Pegasus Lordaeron (Icon)

Knight on Pegasus(brown) Lordaeron (Model)

Knight on Pegasus(brown) Lordaeron_L (Model)

Knight on Pegasus(white) Lordaeron (Model)

Knight on Pegasus(white) Lordaeron_L (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A nice, very polygon-heavy model. Works in-game. Good job.
Level 10
Goddamn, from the preview on your gallery I knew it was going to look nice, but this is amazing!
Only thing I can think of, and this is because I didn't test it in game yet, but, shouldn't it have an attack animation more focused on attacking other flying units?

Level 24
Goddamn, from the preview on your gallery I knew it was going to look nice, but this is amazing!
Only thing I can think of, and this is because I didn't test it in game yet, but, shouldn't it have an attack animation more focused on attacking other flying units?
Thank you, because I did it as a replacement for Blood Elf Dragon Hawk, if you could notice this model does not use his spear to attack, I also made it so that the animation of the attack can be used for both air and ground targets.

Level 10
Thank you, because I did it as a replacement for Blood Elf Dragon Hawk, if you could notice this model does not use his spear to attack, I also made it so that the animation of the attack can be used for both air and ground targets.

Sorry to bother with the same thing again, but this is what I was referring to:
I tried to test it in-game, here the Pegasus is pretty much at the same height than the Dragon Hawk.
Screenshot1.png

When attacking a ground target, the animation looks more than amazing.

Screenshot2.png

But when attacking another air unit, he seems to be reaching way too low.

Screenshot3.png

Level 24
Sorry to bother with the same thing again, but this is what I was referring to:
I tried to test it in-game, here the Pegasus is pretty much at the same height than the Dragon Hawk.
Screenshot1.png

When attacking a ground target, the animation looks more than amazing.

Screenshot2.png

But when attacking another air unit, he seems to be reaching way too low.

Screenshot3.png
Perhaps you have ideas as better do attack?

Level 4
Assssvi, you are a box of surprises.
Thank you for all of you so beautiful and so well done models.
A great concept that has been excellently finalized, developed and applied. Beautiful work! Amazing!
I loved the style of the Pegasus Knight. It is well elaborated.

The jousting spear was amazing and fit well with his theme. Have you thought about making an ground knight with a spear too?

Level 24
Assssvi, you are a box of surprises.
Thank you for all of you so beautiful and so well done models.
A great concept that has been excellently finalized, developed and applied. Beautiful work! Amazing!
I loved the style of the Pegasus Knight. It is well elaborated.

The jousting spear was amazing and fit well with his theme. Have you thought about making an ground knight with a spear too?
Thank you! Yes now I can do that and I will do what was promised.

Level 5
I am surprised the Pegasus species isn't canon to Warcraft lore yet. The closest thing we got to a Pegasus in lore is the Hearthsteed. But that's like a one off mount.

Level 24
Level 10
I cant get the attack ground to only play when he's attacking ground. He plays his attack ground animation when attacking air units and vice versa

Try switching their attacks in the Unit Editor. Or, just rename the animation with MdlVis to attack two and use his attack two data to target ground units. I think that worked for me! Hope it works.