• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Killing Frenzy v1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a spell I've made for my map project and also the first upload I've made on the Hive. It's actually made for a unit class scimilar to the barbarian, but with more fury, blood and knockbacks 8P

Here's the spell description:
The Beastman goes into a state of blind rage becoming invulnerable and unleashes a fury of attacks on a target unit dealing 15xLevel of Killing Frenzy damage. The number of attacks is 6+Level of Killing Frenzy. If the target unit is alive after the last attack it will be knocked back. If the target unit is killed during the effect of this ability the caster will slam it and deal 50xLevel of Killing Frenzy damage in a 350 AoE and knockback enemy units.

The spell is fully commented.

Special thanks to Paladon for the GUI knockback system.

Oppinions and constructive critisism would be greatly appreciated!

Keywords:
killing,frenzy,beastman,rage,mad,fury
Contents

Killing Frenzy (Map)

Reviews
10:55, 15th Jun 2010 Hanky: Your spells got some leaks and aren't even MUI/MPI. Next time please read the spell submission rules. Fix those things.

M

10:55, 15th Jun 2010
Hanky:
Your spells got some leaks and aren't even MUI/MPI. Next time please read the spell submission rules. Fix those things.

Level 37
The spell is not MPI as far as I can tell. I tested it with four heroes, 3 of them were computer controlled. I created a trigger that makes the units use the ability on a unit every 10 seconds, and the heroes eventually ended up paused and invulnerable.

You set KFcaster = some unit, then use waits, and try to refer to KFcaster again. This is basically what makes it not be MPI.

• Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of KF_target) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\WarStomp\WarStompCaster.mdl
  • Set KF_boom = (Units within KF_slam_range of (Position of KF_target) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of KF_caster)) Equal to True))
^Leaks.

That's where I stopped checking the spell.

0/5 -> rejected from me as of now.