• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just asking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys, So I've tried warcraft 3 worldeditor several years ago and not really have the chances to do things or learn things because i don't have my own computer. Now, i have one but i want to ask if warcraft 3 frozen throne still got people play and make custom maps? Because i feel like dont want to buy the reforged verison.

And if yes, then which program people play warcraft 3 frozen throne the most? (Since i heard Garena no longer support Wc3??idk it's true or not)

If anyone can help me i will be very appreciate that and have an idea of a custom maps

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
1. - Of course there are people playing on Wc3 TFT, see it for yourself.
2. - Reforged is bound to classic, meaning it will be the exact same thing but the graphics are improved.
3. - What are you talking about? You literally log in battle.net for multiplayer. Garena isn't an official server, which I believe only losers with pirated version of wc3 use it, and similar ones.
And just if you're wondering, bots are gone, everyone can host now :)

Reactions: pyf
Status
Not open for further replies.