• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how can i play on official battle.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i need both cd keys from warcraft 3 reign of chaos and frazen throne or just from frozen throne??? so i can play battlenet with frozen throne. i have reign of chaos installed in my PC from copy and i wanna buy frozen throne authentic and play battle.net this is gonna work or i need both authentic.

authentic = real , TM , ligal , not illegal

Level 34
Nah it's them. They post all over. They have no idea how to scroll. Or look down a page and make a decision.

Welcome to the Hive!

Level 1
Off Topic

Yeah you can buy like battle chest for like 10 dollars and it comes with manuals and tft and roc :)
sadly i had no use for the manuals
~Gets cold and Throws them in to the fire~ SWEET who else can say they burned the blademaster to get warm?

looool. That would be awesome (hehe).

But to get back on topic you can buy it for a pretty good price at Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc... or if your in the UK... I dunno, Amazon :weekani:?

Level 34
It's a lot more her in Canada, it's roughly $40 for the chest. SC chest is still probably $40. Stupid Canadian prices.

Level 35
What do you mean by cheaper?

That when I have a price on a program / game I can chose betwhen differnt types of valuta (dollar, yen, canadian and so). Everytime I chose a new type of valuta (currentcy)) the amount of them I have to pay change. Then I use a program to check the value of each valuta, and then see what cost the most money in my own currentcy.

Often I finds that it cost around 100-130 bucks (of my own currentcy (Kr)) less then if I pied in US Dollar or £

Status
Not open for further replies.