• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Johnwar's Models Discussion

Level 6
I have a little problem with your mag'har skins. I can't import them to the map in any way. I tried different options, but nothing. I tried to import skins for standard models, Ujimas, since the screenshots show that the models are not standard, they are optimized. I tried everything I could.To be honest, I've always had problems importing skins, if I don't know the path of the skin, then I may never be able to import it.
Mag'har Orc Skins (Recolored Skins)
View attachment 389583
I was not making models for a long time because I am busy and still busy now. I don't know when will I start making again but I am now sharing you the recolored skins of mine, tha mag'har orcs. These skins can be used for my models and I recommend you to also use it in Ujimasa's Models as it fits nicely. I also plan to add the other orcs here. :smile:

Level 34
I have a little problem with your mag'har skins. I can't import them to the map in any way. I tried different options, but nothing. I tried to import skins for standard models, Ujimas, since the screenshots show that the models are not standard, they are optimized. I tried everything I could.To be honest, I've always had problems importing skins, if I don't know the path of the skin, then I may never be able to import it.
If you are using Ujimajas models, make sure the models are the standard optimized ones, not other variants since they will have a diff texture pathing.
As to find out the path for each model you can use Magos Model editor, open the model and ,under Windows tab search for Texture Manager, the open window will show all textures used by the models with their respective paths.
For example BladeMaster unit by Ujimaja uses the path: " Textures/HeroBladeMaster.blp "

Level 6
If you are using Ujimajas models, make sure the models are the standard optimized ones, not other variants since they will have a diff texture pathing.
As to find out the path for each model you can use Magos Model editor, open the model and ,under Windows tab search for Texture Manager, the open window will show all textures used by the models with their respective paths.
For example BladeMaster unit by Ujimaja uses the path: " Textures/HeroBladeMaster.blp "
Thanks. Now I can finally make the orcs the way I need them in the campaign

Level 58
New Model - Black Legion Skysoldiers
BlackLegionHawkRider.PNG
BlackLegionGryphonRider.PNG

Model Link: Black Legion Skysoldiers (Pack)

I have not uploaded for a long time as I enjoyed playing other games.:thumbs_up:
Anyway, I made these skysoldiers for my Black Legion models so that they have flying units.:grin:

Level 28
Level 58
New Model - Black Legion Enchantress
BlackLegionEnchantress.PNG

Model Link:
Black Legion Mages (Pack)
This model was on hold before but I just decided to finish it. It comes with a version that has elven ears because someone might want to use it as an Elf instead of a human. The Black Legion Enchantress can heal allies, drain enemy lives, cast nature and poison magics. Basically, she can manipulate both 'good/light' and 'bad/dark' magics.:grin:

Level 28
New Model - Black Legion Enchantress
View attachment 400673

Model Link:
Black Legion Mages (Pack)
This model was on hold before but I just decided to finish it. It comes with a version that has elven ears because someone might want to use it as an Elf instead of a human. The Black Legion Enchantress can heal allies, drain enemy lives, cast nature and poison magics. Basically, she can manipulate both 'good/light' and 'bad/dark' magics.:grin:
The icon for the Enchantress is now included in the icons pack for the Black Legion Mages :grin:

Level 58
The models of black legionnaires are good, but I have a question. How long will you be making models of the Black Legion?
Thanks and I don't know how long I will be making Black Legion models because I have been very busy so I don't have the time yet to make other models since they can take time to do. :thumbs_up:

Level 12
Mag'har Orc Skins (Recolored Skins)
View attachment 389583
I was not making models for a long time because I am busy and still busy now. I don't know when will I start making again but I am now sharing you the recolored skins of mine, tha mag'har orcs. These skins can be used for my models and I recommend you to also use it in Ujimasa's Models as it fits nicely. I also plan to add the other orcs here. :smile:
How import maghar skins?

Level 58
School just started 2 weeks ago so I'll be more busy than usual plus I am a lazy person. My plan is to make many Re-Classic models but the only problem I have is the animations, I just do not have the motivation to learn it and I hate that. I am busy lazy person so I apologize if I can't give you the best quality of models in terms of animation.

Level 6
School just started 2 weeks ago so I'll be more busy than usual plus I am a lazy person. My plan is to make many Re-Classic models but the only problem I have is the animations, I just do not have the motivation to learn it and I hate that. I am busy lazy person so I apologize if I can't give you the best quality of models in terms of animation.
I understand. If your models are with standard animations, it will be fine. After all, the main thing is how they look externally. And you're doing a great job.

Level 28
Work and degree making me lazy to do icons bruh... relatable ahahaha :xxd:

Level 1
I like these Re classical models,they are much better than the official reforge version and they are in the same style as the classic version.But I searched your works and found that there was no UD model,are you going to make a model of the death knight(Arthas) Re-classic?:thumbs_up:

Level 3
Is there a way to put the Headhunter model and the Berserker Armored V2 model in the same .mdx?
I'm customizing my Warcraft 3 by putting new models on it, and I really like yours as they keep the essence of the game but with more detail.
But I found that the Troll Headhunter and Berserker model are separate and I need them together.
How could I do it?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Level 12
hii johnwar you think you pleass can do a ri classic model for the reforged model of Antonidas ?
also another idea if your willing do a ri classic for the Sorceress model for BF and HF and a human version with this skin
peeass and thank you

Attachments

• modeles-warcraft-iii-28.jpg
    modeles-warcraft-iii-28.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Sorceress.jpg
    Sorceress.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Level 12
amazing really great work ,also can i ask for a suggtion ? can you mabey make a rifleman vertion of your footman ? pleass🙏 , or something with a
re classic rifleman model and a human verstion to ?