• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are starting to think the project has been abandoned, some people like defskull. Well it isn't. I will help make the abilities now in place of defskull once we complete the darn bossfights.

-Peper-: Please continue with the stories of the bosses.

Aslit: I had been waiting for all the bossfights to be finished, and, while I was waiting and while defskull had been 'making' the water boss, the pastebin link had expired. If you could re-send me a copy of the bossfights, I am going to put them into my folder for the project and will put all of them into the real map.

2d artists: You guys will create the icons once the BETA testers have come up with ideas for the items, abilities, etc.

BETA testers: Provide some ideas for items, the water boss (defskull was supposed to do water), and abilities so the 2d artists will be able to make a start on some icons.

Modelers: Not needed right now.

x3Glike: Please create the map preview image and loading screen image.

Kazzo: If you have abandoned the wind boss, please tell me, and I can do it.

Titania: After ALL the bossfights are put together in the same map, I will give you the current map then you can terrain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.