• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DOTA Tournament in the Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Then you are probably too busy to play.
Hello *doublefacepalm*
Double-facepalm.jpg

With the use of the group in Garena Plus we could communicate faster and the ones who are online are the one that can play in the friendly match

Level 3
Okay. I will do it then. Let's have a friendly match at Garena at weekends.
Please start between July 6 & 7 Yes deffskull will manage the team but I will always be the Host Bot

BTW this game is good only 600MB
HON2Dota 2.7 Its like dota2 and Hon mixed I recommend it

It can be used in LAN or Garena via Warcraft 3 RPG trust me it works and the graphics is so cool

I can also use hostbot to this so what do you all think?

Level 11
I'm not quite sure if I can join this tournament, as my master has prohibiting the allowance for me to touch my gaming device with the reason I play too much. Also the patch is still not working, even though I already do like what johny has commanded, but I might try the installation of the patch in my other warcraft 3 (yes I do have 2 warcraft 3 for some reasons, and do hope all of you will not find any kind of disturbance while acknowledging this.)

Level 14
I'm not quite sure if I can join this tournament, as my master has prohibiting the allowance for me to touch my gaming device with the reason I play too much. Also the patch is still not working, even though I already do like what johny has commanded, but I might try the installation of the patch in my other warcraft 3 (yes I do have 2 warcraft 3 for some reasons, and do hope all of you will not find any kind of disturbance while acknowledging this.)

Try to show to your master that you're studying.

Status
Not open for further replies.