• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DOTA Tournament in the Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I heard that some people wanted to have a DotA tournament. We will have to gather teammates first. Once we have enough teams, we will start.

Known Teams (Tell me if you want to add your team here.)

• SSAFR (Took the first letter of our names.) : shinji, sonofjay, Adiktuz, Fire Eagle, Radamantus

• Dotalicious : Jhonny Gangville, -Peper-, snowman990, TheGrandMagnus, defskull

Feel free to join. :)

Last edited:
Level 6
Pls help me. I don't know how to connect with garena. I joined a room and then i clicked start then nothing happened.

Level 3
So whose withe me in team B? These are very exciting. I cannut wait to play.
Assumings these are d teams:
Team A
Shinji
Fire Eagle
Drunken Jackal
HOooDy
Radamantus
Team B
Johnny Gangville

Level 14
Would love to join but, *copying what -peper- say* and i has a bad internet connection :/

Actually, I wanna join this. But sadly I got time restriction and it's difficult to arrange games with people overseas (scumbag timezone).

Well... We will do something about that problem.

What the fuck is this censorship?:goblin_wtf:

Seriously i dislike this game but let them do what they want

Even if i don't know why you're posting this here and not on a Dota website, where you would certanly find more people :/

I don't care if you hate the game.

EDIT: Here are the current teams.

I heard that some people wanted to have a DotA tournament. We will have to gather teammates first. Once we have enough teams, we will start.

Known Teams (Tell me if you want to add your team here.)

• SSAFR (Took the first letter of our names.) : shinji, sonofjay, Adiktuz, Fire Eagle, Radamantus

• Team B : Jhonny Gangville, -Peper-, snowman990

Feel free to join. :)

Level 3
@Shinji
Names my Team the "GangStar JPS990" but still waitin for more pleyers to join to complete the names.
@all the players
And BTW Llets starts adding you all in Garena. My Garena name is RaulGainsville . Add me and practice with meh.

Level 3
shinji, did you read my post or what?

I said i don't mind do what you want, but i don't know why you post it here an not on a dota website where you could find more people

easy as that

EDIT: silly grammar mistake :/

Level 3
1.26 is the final Patch of Warcraft 3 createds by Blizzard. Ip you dont have the Original Warcrapt 3 then its hard to find the patch for your Watcraft 3. I guess Blizzards bery buissy making Warcrapt 4.
Here is the link: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/warcraft-iii-patch-downloads
Try dhis mayebe it can help it depends on your patch version. Ip you have 1.24 you need to install 1.25 first before 1.26 becuse it may cause a conplict in loading the patch.
If the problems is the registry follow these:
How to make Warcraft 3 Registry Entries:

1. Open up regedit (start > run > regedit)
2. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Blizzard Entertainment\
3. Create new key, name it 'Warcraft III' (without quotes)
4. On right side of new key entry, right click and create new string value
5. Name it 'InstallPath' (without quotes)
6. Change the value of InstallPath to wherever you installed it (example: 'c:\warcraft 3\')
7. Reinstall Warcraft 1.24d Patch. (this time your war3 will be installed without any errors)
8. Enjoy! your Warcraft is patched to 1.25b
To make it bery Easy download the Warcraft 3 Registry Editor
Link: Download

Edit: Ill posts more Patch Links soon.

Links:
1.26 Switcher
1.24e
Website: http://www.dota-utilities.com/2011/03/official-warcraft-125b-patch-download.html
Der is a difference between Online Upgrade and Offline Upgrades. So use those patch carefull and take the risk. Otherwise it may destroy your Warcraft 3.
Warning: Take your own risks in using these patches Don't blame me if its ruin Im just helping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.