• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive dota tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello is the tournament still going on?? I would like to join but i got my WC3 for torrent so i dont think that this is the legal one. If it is still going on how do I join and what time will it take place and what map version are we going to play in????

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

So this did not become a thing?
Too bad. Was really looking forward to this..

Yeah me too.

I'm afraid not. Both the lack of interest (with all the people combined we barely put 3 teams) which is bollocks for a map like dota.

I'm still up for some wc3 during weekends. We (you guys as well) need to gather 10 ppl and we can throw some dota games.

Hello is the tournament still going on?? I would like to join but i got my WC3 for torrent so i dont think that this is the legal one. If it is still going on how do I join and what time will it take place and what map version are we going to play in????

Legit warcraft isn't necessary. You can join via ENT gaming (check the first page) for additional information.

As for time, that's tricky. Let's just say weekend night - evening hours would be most appropriate for everyone.

Level 4
How do i join the game through Ent gaming and already made an account??? Sorry for a noobish question but I really suck when it comes to online games. And is there gonna be a game this Saturday/Sunday??? If there is what time will it be???

Level 5
It's good to see that people still love and appreciate DoTA 1. Most of the youngsters today play either DoTA 2 or LoL, which (I'm no LoL or DoTA 2 basher) I think, are just "copy-shadows" of DoTA 1's fame.

ANYWAYS, Good luck to all the people who are participating in this tournament. I hope you guys enjoy!

CHEERS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.