• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys i'm sorry this came a little late but just please read.These are your jobs for now

BETA testers: Feel free to give ideas about things like the bosses, some things I can use to make this map better, and even provide the ideas for an entire bossfight that we can use for later, but you are not needed for testing right now. if any of you guys happen to find good music with a low-filesize (about 200kb at max), then I would be happy if you could attach it or provide a link.

Spell makers: I would like it if you guys could try to create 1 of the bossfights each(this is optional) because you don't need to create the custom hero spells right now. If you would like to create one of the bossfights, then you can either make the water boss or the blood boss. If you are willing to make any, then please comment so we don't have two of the same bossfight. And also, I will add in the initialisation triggers and end triggers. The bossfights can be created in a seperate map.

-Peper-: You can give ideas too but right now you won't need to create any models. You have my permission to start on the storys of each boss now.

x3Glike: You are able to start on the map preview picture and loading screen, make it look like whatever you want it to, as long as it relates to the map. You will start on the map trailer later.

I am fixing the bossfights right now though because they are a little lacking. I am then going to add the custom hero system and afterwards continue the bossfight.

It would also be awesome if you guys could discuss things with me like the balancing of the map to give it a fair gameplay. k thanks bye =D:ogre_haosis:

Level 8
using the system that i suggested in intentions?
i could make the blood one, but, for state changes and stuff ill need to create the units, should i do that or someone else does? (i could change the stats via triggers but replacing units makes the map less heavy)
im thinking that the model could be something like Gurtogg Bloodboil or something like that

Level 8
what for now is a swich between high defensive and high attacking state, the swich is realized each 2 minutes (to test and change), def state has an ability that stract all heroes and poisons them, and attack state cast bl and may "pause" a random hero for 10 sec and setting his mana to 0
if u have morre ideas feel free to share

EDIT: i think im done with that, ofc stats need to be changing depending on hero/other bosses ones

Level 8
im making interesting the demons, summons a variety of units with diferent abilities and healing obelisks, its getting cool
but the stats are still default, how many hitpoints/attack power has other bosses?

Level 13
I have the perfect music for this, the only problem is that its size is an unacceptable: 3.40 MB!!
Probably because its a video atm.

Level 13
And don't be fooled by the beggining, it gets better. And if Darkzealot dosn't like it we could just scrap it ^^

Level 13
Yeah I know, we just can't use it atm, but maybe if someone can make the size smaller...

What if someone plays music, but uses the sound recorder to record it in a worse quailty :D

Level 13
I gave you the link, its still called the same thing; Track 14 :)
The reason for it being called that is because its actually from an old game, called MDK 2. One of the greatest Boss-fighting games ever made ^^

Level 13
The company that created the song didn't give it a name. So the people at youtube, named it "Track 14" because its the 14th song to be used ingame.

Level 13
Welcome Kazzo, I'm sure Darkzealot will have somthing for you do ;)
Also, your ideas can be given at any time in the Idea Box :)

Level 13
I've got some ideas, this concept might be a good example for the armour:
(even though this isn't the best looking elemental, the armour still looks promising)
Wind_storm-elemental.jpg

If not, just make a normal elemental without any armour, and we can add windy buffs to him ingame ^^
But then again, thats just me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.