• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boss Maps! MOAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've got a problem.

I like playing maps where you get to fight bosses.
Hard bosses, I especially like ones that require a lot of movement, I think they're pretty fun.

But I'm out of good maps to kill bosses in.:bored:

I haven't searched for hours and hours, but I've got quite a few maps. Some are good, some are bad, some I haven't done due to they require 9 people, and when you're teaming with random players, teamwork is a no-no, and you fail.

So.. If you know a map with good bossfights in it, or if you want to join me in killing these monsters, either post a link or simply your nick on bnet.

I'm usually on Northrend server, nick being 'shadow-boy'. Me and that nick go a long way back, don't comment on it.

I also got a billion ideas for bossfights, so if you're making maps you're welcome to get some from me :p

Level 6
@Sephiroth
I'm not really a big fan of single player bossmaps, I like having to use teamwork to get down a boss. That is usually the reason it doesn't work tho :p random players are more likely to "play solo" or simply leave.

18 Rounds in Hell could maybe be something for you though.

@Aeroblyctos
If it's for your 1 player campaign it'll probably be easier if I just make some drawings. You'll have to specify more into what you'll want and what abilities the heroes have though :p

Level 6
Yea, I've tried some of your maps and sorry but I didn't like them :p
Can't put the finger on it, but there's something about them that makes me think they're a bit boring.
The Ice Forge one was fun though, but found it hard to control my character, and keeping control of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.