• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Creative Idea Require!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Guy, I'm currently working on a bossfight map and within the bossfight, will consist of 1 phase which you will face another boss. I'm short of idea now and would require help to you guys, for the minor boss.

Some details:
Boss name: Soul of Frozenmaw
Boss Type: Melee Caster
Boss Info: It's a frosty bossfight. So uses your boundary-less imagination to think and give me a help! There's a point that the boss have limited(800) attack range, but the map is too big. So currently it hit for far harder if target is out of 950 range(to keep players in range).

I'd glad to have ant idea coming in. Great credit will surely be given. Thanks in advance!:goblin_good_job:

Level 7
have the boss encase itself in ice and the had part of the roof collapse causing damage to nearby units. it would be best to have it as some sort of ice infernal model. does this sound like a good idea to you?

Level 5
An Ice boss, huh?
-Slow aura
-temporary freeze&damage units that do not move around very much
-cast novas
-use icy fists (frost attack =P)
-Create Ice walls that block paths and create some kind of maze
->when these walls are attacked, they shatter and splinters deal AOE damage
-Create immovable objects close to heroes that attack them when a hero comes any closer (previous victims? =P)
-sliding ground
-let giant snowballs toss around that either collect units and smash them together with the next object (dealing damage) or push them away (depending on whether snowballs or iceballs are preferred).
Make some invisible plattforms that go temporary on a lower ground when a hero walks over them (or some other way to show some kind of difficult terrain like thin ice layers you can break through).

Is this the kind of input you are looking for?

Level 20
Bosses are not really that hard to make. I'll give you one idea.

Firelord
- Random flamestrikes
- Random meteorites
- Fire novas
- Flame waves
- Summon adds (they multiple if not killed fast enough)
- Living Bomb (one player gets a debuff, when it ends it deals damage to nearby allies)
- That might already be enough

EDIT
Not sure do you want us to give you improviments for your Ice Boss or totally new boss but you could use different variations from my suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.