• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Special Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I'm not sure if this request is going to the right place. I need someone to help me test my map. But it's not a official map just a map I made for testing my Boss fight making skill. So I'd think it doesn't fit to be in Project Recruitment section. Here's the map's little description and it is download-able there. Hope anyone can help me.:goblin_good_job:

-Regard yeohxin-

Level 37
There could be 5 different heroes.

The first battle against the ghouls was kind of easy, no skill required.

In the boss fight, I was using healing spells like crazy and doing pretty well. However at some point two of my heroes got locked outside the gate, and couldn't get back in, and a while after that the rest of my heroes died.

The boss fight was okay, but you could improve. Add some unit variety to the first fight. Add some hero to the second encounter or something like that.

Level 10
Thanks for the testing.
First, the fallen hero is not allowed to some in. And the second boss is not completed as now I'm working on it. The ghouls part is for hero to leveling and make a bloodshed for "Fun".

Some Addition info for current progress:
-Lich renamed to Archlich
-Terrain gets minor change
-Added sound and music to enforce the bossfight
-Instead of 2 tanker now have 1 main tank and a offtank
-Blizzard spell changed
-Added Maker's Boss Leaderboard in to the map

Status
Not open for further replies.