• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need map tester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please check the earth boss fight in my map? This map has just been started on and in this map you battle the elemental bosses. Please give suggestions and tell me what your think of the bossfight. I will gladly give rep to anyone who checks the earth bossfight.

Attachments

• The Elements.w3x
    147.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Level 5
Can someone please check the earth boss fight in my map? This map has just been started on and in this map you battle the elemental bosses. Please give suggestions and tell me what your think of the bossfight. I will gladly give rep to anyone who checks the earth bossfight.

I've just started your map and it doesn't seem to be working. No units in the map. Check your triggers, you might have forgotten to turn them on or something.

EDIT: Damn, that "DIIIiiiieeeee!" sound freaked me out!

Level 5
But dude, what am I suppose to do once the game finishes loading and the map starts?
Should I type any command, wait an X amount of seconds or what?
As I already said, there are no units in the game. It's all fogged.

Level 5
I've (played) watched the map (since basically there is nothing to do, just watch the snipers attack).
I didn't find anything so interesting about this boss fight.
*Beast Master with a Huge Model. Isn't it way to big? Make it a lit bit smalled IMO (Rock minions too)
*Beast Master turns red at 50%. Add him some buff that says that he is on rage and gains attack speed or whatever
*Phoenixs in his hands. I didn't see any difference on his attack, just that he got 2 birds on his hands, but he seemed to deal the same damage.

On the other hand, I found more interesting the ghost fight, when he splits into ghosts minions and then turns back into his real-self.

I don't know how helpful would you find this review, but I hope it helped somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.