• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Every once in a while, for someone never, for someone a few times in a life a person has to give himself a name. My time has come long ago, and inspiration ... i don't have. So all people of good will, and others, I ask of you to share some wisdom with me. I will not take your ideas, and probably won't take the name you say, but if you had a chance to choose a nick again, what nick would you choose?

Level 25
Pickles, because that's the only name better than Tickles. Too bad Tommy already stole it.
latest

Yeah, I really like pony names :) I would name myself Bluish Pie because my favorite colour is blue and favorite pony is Pinkie Pie.

Yeh but my play style actually suits the name so no one really know about the origin afaik lol.

Usually only actual fans know of that being one of the names Rainbow Dash goes by.:xxd:

I'm known by a lot of people by Dashie now. xD

Level 36
My badness...

Do you people seriously not know what the point of a "nick-name" is?
It's supposed to be a short(er) version of your original name.

The only nick I've truly ever had was back in the days when I was part of a different
community, there people took to calling me "Ce", so if I'd choose any nicks, that'd be it.

Last edited:
Level 4
If you want to add coolness to name a The is always an option xd, idk, It just fell on my mind, and I thought to myself (nah it's not a wonderful world reference (although this in brackets is) ) well, people here on forum must have some awesome nicks.
When I started to play one mmorpg I was choosing name from warcraft, and all hero names in melle games were taken xd. And I thought that was a great idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.