• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JNGP wont save ANY map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
"Unable to save, unable to test, unable to do anything".

Any help ? I want the custom tilesets to make then Unwalkable, Unflyable. If there is no way to fix the map save, then you could give me the tutorial to create a new tileset (or I could search by myself, I just don't remember where is it now).

Level 4
Tried to use adminstrator. Didn't work :x

Pathing blocker is a do dad and the Wolrd Editor has a limit of doodads (which I have to exceed using the path blockers). And I can't use the JNGP to remove the limits becouz it won't save :x

If many had this with saving maps with JNGP... Why does this happen ?

I just want to limit an area. Like an ARENA. The problem is those abilities with blink or dashs, which might make the units pass throught pathing blockers. Right now I use cliffs (then units can't go to an unwalkable terrain) but the cliffs look FUCKING UGLY AS SHIT

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Either your Anti-virus is removing JNGP files or you have not given JNGP sufficient permission to work.

Do note that your anti virus will usually strip JNGP of critical files the instant it is downloaded, possibly even when you turn the AV off. You will need a non-tampered download to extract from for it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.