• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map cant be played if there's JASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello. I'm using JNGP 2.0.10 and I enable the UMSWE.

When I'm importing JASS scripts in my map, edit it abit then save it. The Wc3 (1.30 and 1.26) unable to initialize.
----
I thought there's something wrong with the script.
----
But when I open the origin map containing the imported JASS in WE, move an item position abit then save it... The Wc3 unable to initilialize the origin map too, it worked well before I save it using the WE.

I don't know what's going on here, is it because my less knowledge in JASS or the WE...

Level 13
Yea, I've had these problems before with imported spells. I find certain ones just don't work unless you use the creator's add-ons or preferred editor.
I don't know how to fix it personally. I just find something that does work, and modify it to do what I need.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

upload_2018-12-14_6-54-8.png

Yeah JASS has been causing lots of trouble (common topic for WEHZ), there should be tools to automatically purge JASS from any map.

Status
Not open for further replies.