• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JFA Orpg (v2.6fixed)

Wait for the Reforged update. I was inactive but i have returned.

Main Thread

Features

Changelog

JFA Orpg
by JFA

Foreword and about the Mapmaker
Greetings from Turkey. JFA Orpg is my 8'th map and always i wanted to create my own world with save and load system and after a long time i've decided to make. Actually it it my last and final map. I have created many maps in my Warcraft III career (Since the 2002 with RoC i was 17 and now i am 30) and it is my final :(
Back in the days i was tried to make JFA (my main map, aos style) as a game like the HoN (there was no lol, dota2 or hots in these days) but in my country, no one supported me and i've created another maps. Here is my another map Risk Forever (v1.8c) and this time let me honest, at least i want to see someone plays and interest because every map makers needs morale. Map is only 25% ready (still i have lot of things to do) but getting max level and finish all areas requires minimum 10-12 hours. Anyway that's all. After completing this game, maybe i'll hid my Warcraft III history as a good memories :(

Now let me tell you about the map.

Numbers of Editor Objects
Abilities: 490
Items: 501
Units: 267

Story
Morbid Darksoul. Evil Mage wants to conquer all of the Lumidia with his evil magic because Titans wants to huge chaos at the Lumidia. In the year 182, he started to corrupt most of the Lumidia but the Monks of the Purify obstruct most of the destruction with sacrificing themselves. When all of the Monks died, Morbid finds himself to weakened after the Holy Explosion and some of the brave Lumidia Heroes decided to stop his evil plans.

Please Note:
If you find skins, models, icons that created from someones please let me know. I'll give credits for all of them.
We need players. Development goes slow because map size is HUGE and still we need to open new areas, towns, add new items and we need players for the current systems.

Feature Name
Information

Announcement about difficulty
This is an ORPG map and most of the versions you will encounter very tough enemies, you will gain low bounty, low drop, low experience. Because my logic says "if you make something easier than you expect, peoples will use it as advantage and if i balance it, new players will not lucky than others because old players already abused the system."

This is why i'll make this
Do something difficult. If it's very difficult, nerf it to next version. If something is cheap, previous version players have a huge advantage. I don't want to make this.

This is why you should report ANYTHING you will find powerful, useless, expensive, cheap etc etc.

Game Document
JFA Orpg Classes.xlsx Warning: I am focused on the game and document is very old i will tell you when i update it

Level Cap
This is beta version and level cap is 45 and skill levels are 10. But if our players shows interest this map we'll gladly increase level cap, skill levels and start to open new areas with new monsters, items, quest, unique and even the new systems.

Screenshots

How can i save and load my character?
Type -savef "file name" and JFA folder creating at your Warcraft III folder. Example; If you type -savef MYHERO you will see MYHERO.txt in the JFA folder. Just copy the your save code and type -load "paste code" IF your code very long and does not fit the screen, type -load1, paste half of your code and type -load2 and paste rest of your code.

Newbified Items
You can select your starting item of your choice. Items are not great but at least you can select anything you want

Credits

Wood Elf Assassin by Legal Ease
Emerald Amulet by PeeKay
Heart Amulet by PeeKay
Sapphire Amulet by PeeKay
Oak by Fingolfin
Wood Wall by Mephestrial
Banshee Necklace by Darkfang
Watery Shield by Darkfang
Moonchant Wisdom by Apheraz Lucent
InjusticeRing by JollyD
Ring of Reckoning by Gwen Stefani
HardBow by NFWar
MythrilHammer by NFWar
Katana by TurtleRacingCar
Improved Mage Armor by LiOneSS
Round Shield by UnholyDobry
Barbarian by Kuhneghetz & Mr.Goblin [Kuhneghetz]
TigeroshMale by Mr.Goblin
HeroDreadlord by shockwave
Ghost And Wraith by Callahan
Nathrezim Sage by Direfury
Shandris by Black Stan
Monk by Radagast
Templar Exemplar by Direfury
Draenei Archerby levigeorge1617

Attributes
There is 3 type of attributes in the game.
Power, Speed and Tactic.

Each power point provides
+28 life
Each speed point provides
1 movement speed, 0.03 attack speed
Each tactic point provides
13 mana, 0.03 mana regeneration[/SIZE]

Attack and Defense types

Heroes have a Scale Armor and they have no advantage or disadvantage against all type of attacks. But of course if you select your character as a Tactical, that means your normal attack deals 150% damage against the enemies have a Metal Armor but 50% reduced damage against Light Armor.

Gold/Exp Distribution System
JFA Orpg have it's own Experience and Gold system. When your friends kills a npc, it's experience and gold distributes everyone within the 1000 range (750 for gold) and there is few conditions for the gain experience and gold.

You will gain experience if the killing units level is greater or lesser than 6. That means you can't boost level for someone. And there is a few things you need to know. Here is the example how the experience system works [/SIZE]

As you can see, Level 15 Hero gains full experience to the Level 15 and 16 monsters and starts to gain lesser experience below to it's level
And again, you don't need to kill the monsters below the 6 level but of course you can kill them for the find good items and for the help your friends

Gold System is similar to the Experience system. If your friends kills the monster within 750 range, it's gold bounty distributes everyone within the range. So you don't worry about lasthits and talking about "I AM THE MONK I NEED MONEY TOO, SO LET ME TO MAKE LAST HIT" and there is one thing you need to know. Like the experience system, you will NOT gain gold from monsters above level 3.

Battle Academy System
You can use teleport gates for the reach Battle Academy. You will learn spells depending on your stat (include bonuses) and better stat means, better spells. For an example if you have 100+ any of your stat, you can learn all master spells! Here is the spells qualities.

Novice
Apprentice
Adept
Expert
Master

In the academies, you can learn spells of your choice. These spells are not permanent, so you can change anytime.

Stash system
Stash system. You have an extra 6 more slots. You can call your stash with pressing F2. And of course your stash is saving too with the -savef

Item sharing system
You can and can't trade your items. Let me tell you how. First, you can give any item find on the ground (i mean items dropped from monsters). For an example you've found Staff of Wind and one of your friends wants this item but he is in the different location. You can give it when he returns.

But there is a few conditions you can't trade items
First, you can't give any items from the loaded character, if you find an item very useful for your friend but if you will save your character before giving the item to him, and items from purchased from shops and vendors.

Trade Center System
Under the development. Let me know if you have a good idea about the trading items between the players.

Gamble System
During your adventure, sometimes (if you're lucky) you will find a small coins called as Gamble Coins. If you don't want to risk, you can sell it to good price. Or if you try your luck you can find gold, items or even unique items.[/SIZE]

PvP System

Revive System

Yes i told you i'm an oldschool Ultima Online player and dying is similar to Ultima Online. Your spirit appears and you need to go and revive one of the towns. But you need to gather your corpse. If you will die in the dangerous place, your friends should help you for the gather your corpse.

Arena System

Players can battle with each other even they're in the same Clan. It's just for fun. You will not rewarded when you win or you will not lose when you lose but everyone will see announcement about the winner and loser. Yes it's important :)

Character System
When you started the game, you will realize every hero has in 3 different forms. Strong, Agile and Tactical. For an example you've decided to choose Monk but you will see Monk in 3 different forms. Strong based characters have a good hit points, Tactical characters have a much more mana and mana regeneration and the Agile characters have a better attack speed, movement speed and armor.

Difference is not their primary attributes.Also some of the skill more powerful or additional effect than others. But beware. If you select Tactical character, your weapon type is Magical.

For an example, Claw Mastery skill is more effective for Agile Vampire or Tactical vampire not just drains life with his Drain ability. He also can drains a few mana too.

Champion Point System You can gain Champion Points in 2 ways. First is, selling unique items and second is killing special bosses

Item System
During your adventure, you will find too many item types in the JFA World. Now let me tell you about the item types

Weapons, Armors, Rings, Shields Enchanted Items, Quality based items, Stat based items, Stat based weapons, Unique items and Ancient items.

Item Restriction

That means you can carry only 1 type of these items.

Your character can carry only 1 type of Weapon, Armor, Shield, Necklace and Ring

Armors

There is 3 different type of armors available.
Light Armor Heavy Armor and Runestone Breastplate you can carry only 1 armor type.

Heavy Armor is far better than Light Armor but the problem is, Heavy Armor lowers movement speed.

Quality Based Items

There are 6 quality types available

Low
Medium
High
Epic
Legendary
Ancient

Enchanted Items

You can purchase or loot Enchanted items. They are actually quality based items but you can upgrade this items. There is too many kind of enchantable items.

Stat Based Weapons

Some of the items requires minimum particular stats and you can't use these weapons if you don't have enough required stat. For an example you have Strong Monk but you want to use staff for it's abilities but your main stat is power and your power grows up better. But of course you can focus your tactic stat with items. That means you can create hybrid characters (Strong Monk + Tactical build provides good tank and support)

Unique Items

There is too many kind of Unique items. Stat based items, weapons, armors, rings etc etc and it's hard to find Unique items. And like the Weapons, Armors and Rings you can carry only 1 weapon, 1 armor and 1 ring.

Legendary Unique Items

If you are lucky, there is a small chance you can drop very powerful items from the bosses. These items are the best items after the Ancient Unique

Ancient Items

There is no information about these items. The only thing is you need to know, it's very hard to find.

Difficulty
Game difficulty is not static. Monsters becomes powerful by the number of players. If you are good team, more players makes the things easier

Custom AI Combats
After the beta versions we'll starting custom triggered ai bosses. Most of the bosses sometimes gets annoying because it's hard to defeat if you don't have proper equipment

Version History (old changelogs)

JFA Orpg (v2.3fixed) Changes

About the 2.3 we need to inform all of you. We are small community with few players and this is why we've recently discovered many bugs and exploits. Few of my players informed me and this version is the last version with code-wipe (2.2 saves is forbidden to use in the new version) and this is why changelog of this version is huge. I have worked hard as you can see. I have worked hard and now i think i can reward myself with a good coffee. Here is the new version.

General

New game system: Anti-afk
New enemies: Shadow Golem, Lich, Vampire, Bandit Enforcer, Bandit Rude, Skeleton Archer
New areas: Unholy Path, Shadow Forest
New defense type: Supreme Armor (5% damage from physical and magical attacks 250% damage from spells)
Experience gain level difference is increased from 6 to 7
Gold bounty from lower level creature difference has increased from 8 to 10
All of the armorsmith's items rearranged
Creeps no longer sleeps during the night
Light Armor buff&debuffs has removed
Added notifications the items if they can be upgraded
Corruptor, Ice Troll, Red Lizard, Ferocious Snow Wolf, Ogre Lord, Scorpion defense type replaced with Supreme
Runic Shields has changed into a Wooden Shield
Wooden Shields now blocks ranged attacks
Tower Shields no longer blocks ranged attacks
Added a notification message to Purify the Bandit Forest quest that shows when player kills a boss
Added "-heal" command

Abilities

Reinforced Bow damage has increased from 10/30/60/100/150 to 20/40/70/130/200
Fire cooldown has lowered from 12 to 5 for strong and tactical elementalist
Fire cooldown has lowered from 7 to 3 for agile elementalist
Fire stun duration has lowered from 1 to 0.1
Lightning cooldown for tactical and strong elementalist has lowered from 6 to 5
Elemental Hit cooldown has lowered 30 for strong and agile, 15 for tactical elementalist
Entangling Shoot cooldown has lowered from 18 to 10
Battojutsu Stance additionally recovers hit points
Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki damage increased from 400/900/1400/2200/3600 to 500/1000/1600/2400/3600

Academy

Items

Damage Block has returned to armors
ALL drop chances, drop areas, minor drops re-designed
New items: White Spear, Scaled Necklace, Gargoyle Ring, Necklace of Fury, Jade Ring, Thorium Spear, Necklace of Detriment, Necklace of Power, Necklace of Quickness, Skeletal Bow [Unique], Heart of Fury [Recipe], Triple Spirit [Recipe], Orb of Essence [Recipe], Orb of Energy [Recipe], Claws of Attack [Ancient][Recipe], Ring of Detriment [Legendary], Ring of Wisdom [Legendary], Ring of Speed [Legendary]
Added Jewelry Shop
Staff of Wrath now upgradeable item
Ring of Regeneration costs and stats has changed
Iron Plate [Medium] cost has lowered from 1500 to 1200
Iron Plate [High] cost has lowered from 3000 to 2400
Iron Plate [Legendary] cost has increased from 5000 to 7500
Runestone Breastplate [Legendary] cost has increased from 10.000 to 15.000
Iron Plate, Rockscale, Runescale and Rune Armors now blocks damage
Rockscale, Runescale armors costs has increased
Katana, Mithrill Hammer and Void Staff stat requirements has increased
Leather Armors now blocks spells and reduces spell damage
New shield type: Metal Shield
Round Shield no longer blocks melee weapon damage
[Normal Item] Round Shield no longer requires level for the use
[Normal Item]Cracked Shield now blocks melee attack damage
[Normal item] Shield now blocks melee and range weapon damage
[Normal item] Spiked Shield now blocks melee weapon damage
[Legendary Unique] Keg of Thunderwater hit points regeneration increased from 18 to 40
[Legendary Unique] Holy Shield now blocks melee weapon damage
[Unique] Shield of Titans now blocks melee weapon damage
Ring of Wisdom [High Quality] mana bonus has increased from 150 to 200
Ring of Quickness [Medium Quality] attack speed bonus has increased from 17% to 20%
Ring of Quickness [High Quality] additionally gives +10 speed
Ring of Quickness [High Quality] attack speed bonus has increased from 22% to 28%
Ring of Wisdom [Epic] mana bonus has increased from 120 to 200
Medium Quality shields damage block has increased from 14 to 16
High Quality shields damage block has increased from 21 to 24
Skull Shield [Unique] damage block amount is reduced from 35 to 25.
White spear [Minor Drop] level requirement decreased from 18 to 14
Gold bounty of level difference has increased from 6 to 7
Troll Amulet [Unique] life regeneration has increased from 8 to 10
Armor of Champions [Unique] attack damage bonus has increased from 40 to 60
Bleak Spear [Unique] level requirement has lowered from 25 to 20
Bow of Titans [Unique] damage bonus has increased from 200 to 300
Dragonskin Armor [Unique] evasion chance has increased from 25 to 33
Flesh Shell and Flesh Skin [Unique] changed to Rune Armor instead of Light Armor
Gidbinn [Unique] attack speed set to maximum
Gidbinn [Unique] attack damage has increased from 240 to 330
Ring of Detriment, Quickness and Wisdom abilities changed, costs has changed
Added Sakabato [Unique] enchant to first camps
Tower Shield and Wooden Shield epic enchant has added to Greenpeak Town
Slippers, Gauntlets, Mantle [Ancient] stat bonuses increased from 82 to 100
Circlet [Ancient] stat bonuses increased from 55 to 66
Stone Skin [Unique] additionally regenerates 10 hit points per seconds and armor bonus has increased from 44 to 50
Spiritual Staff [Legendary Unique] cooldown has lowered from 180 to 60
Shield of Titans [Unique] damage return percentage has lowered from 50 to 33

Heroes

Tactical Archer Entangling Shoot cooldown bonus has removed
All of the Beastmaster's summons ignores damage block abilities of monsters
Fury now can be useable on Spirit of Water [Academy Spell]

Fixes

Fixed a bug that causes some of the players drops from the game
Fixed a bug of armor amount of Iron Plate [Ancient]
Fixed a problem of Bandit Spellcaster bounty
Added missing ability to Reinforced Lightscale
Added missing descriptions of Ancient Circlet, Slippers, Nobility and Gauntlets
Fixed incorrect attributes of Katana [Epic]
Fixed a problem active abilities of Katana [High Quality] Mithrill Hammer [High Quality] Katana [Epic] and Mithrill Hammer [Epic]
Fixed a problem about save code of Round Shield [High Quality]
Fixed a tooltip of Globe of Terror
Fixed incorrect abilites of Holy Shield [Legendary Unique]
Fixed a bug which lets player get a free legendary unique
Fixed incorrect description of Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki
Fixed incorrect description of Battojutsu Stance
Fixed a bug about Spiritual Staff cooldown
Fixed incorrect description of Shield of Titans [Unique]
Fixed incorrect stats of Ring of Wisdom Medium and High qualities

JFA Orpg (v2.5d) Changes

2.5e: Gold bounty of many creeps between levels 2-10 increased by 25-50%

General

Experience gain rate between level 11-19 increased greatly
Overall drop rate increased for all areas between the starting camps and Sunken Ruins. (Because drop rates was too low for low level characters. Specially unique drops)
Unique drop rate of bosses and mini bosses has increased
Now you can sell Bandit Sword and Wand of Apprentices for 250 gold
Brian attack damage decreased by 33%
Shark Brute hit point decreased by 25%
Bandit Leader mirror images numbers increased from 1 to 3
Bandit Leader mirror images damage taken has lowered from 200% to 100%
Bandit Leader mirror images duration increased from 40 to 3600
Necromancer Death Coil damage bonus increased from 400 to 500
Necromancer Death Coil now have 2.5 second casting time
Corruptor hit point decreased by 33%
Fixed incorrect costs of Leather Armor low, medium and high qualities
24 hour in-game duration increased by 50%
Greenpeak and Seaside return portal level requirement removed
Created town portal for the Greenpeak <> Seaside

Abilities

Assassination cooldown decreased from 20 to 10
Assassination duration decreased from 15 to 5
Dagger of Venom damage delay decreased from 1.5 to 0.75
Inner Strenght (Agile) Speed bonus increased from 4\8\12\16\20 to 6\12\18\24\30

Items

Epic and Legendary Ring of Regeneration enchant added to Greenpeak Town
Wooden Shield upgrade costs halved
Low quality weapons stat requirements lowered from 15 to 5
Medium quality weapons stat requirements lowered from 25 to 15
High quality weapons stat requirements lowered from 45 to 30
Epic quality weapons stat requirements lowered from 60 to 45
Arcanite Shield block amount lowered from 36 to 24
High quality tower and wooden shields block amounts increased from 24 to 30
Epic quality tower and wooden shields block amounts increased from 36 to 45
Legendary quality tower and wooden shields block amounts increased from 60 to 70
Ancient quality tower and wooden shields block amounts increased from 100 to 125
Triple Spirit bug while trying to get fixed (2.5d)
Saves deleted before 2.5d (still you can play on old versions but there is gold exploit available in previous versions)

Keywords:
JFA, JFAMAP, JFA ORPG, ORPG

JFA Orpg (v2.6fixed) Changes

Increased experience and gold bounty rewards of the Bandit Forest, Corrupted Lands, Troll Forest
Corruptor and Ghoul movement speed lowered by 33%
Ring of Regeneration low, medium, high, epic qualities regeneration amount increased from 1/3/4/6 to 2/4/6/8
Ring of Regeneration [Medium Quality] upgrade cost increased from 500 to 1200
Ring of Regeneration [High Quality] upgrade cost increased from 1000 to 2400
Ring of Regeneration [Epic] upgrade cost increased from 2000 to 4000
Ring of Regeneration [Legendary] upgrade cost increased from 4000 to 8000
Unique drop rates of Bandit Forest, Corrupted Land and Troll Forest increased
Assassination (agile) cooldown lowered from 20 to 12
Assassination (all variations) duration lowered from 10 to 8
Quick Maneuver [Assasin] durations increased from 2/2/2/3/3/3/4/4/4/5 to 5
Flaming Arrows [Archers] mana cost lowered from 3 to 1
Contents

JFA Orpg (v2.6fixed) (Map)

Reviews
26th Jul 2016 @StoPCampinGn00b: -Updated review- So I just finished an hour 10 minute session of the map and I was impressed out the amount of depth this map has. If you're looking for a complete RPG map, this is one you should try. Now it doesn't...
Level 17
Ppl play your map and none tells you how to improve it? shame on them :)

These are things i consider u must do:

1)Add store room where we can deposite items, at least 12 slots. Your RPG has mannyyyy items and thats good but we dont have slots to keep the ones we like. Every good rpg gives u slots.

Approved. I will add second stash next version

2)Healing potions should be used from backpack, none wants to sucrifice item slot for healings. Or you can simply remove healings from game?

Yes, everyone says that and i will try to do this. I will not promise for the next version

3)Specify what items take what slot. For example, one-hand sword = mainhand slot. shield = offhand slot. helmet = helmet etc.

It is already written on it? Type: Weapon Type: Armor Type: Ring etc etc.

4)I think we lose too much gold on death.

Yes but sorry i will not change this. Try to different gear or find more friends.

5)Make Backpack be useable outside of towns. We pick up gamble coin and we cant use it unless hero pick it..

People was already abused this system. When they found items that replenishes life and mana, they are not returning to base.

6)As i said above.. Heroes' skills are very similar, you have to make the skills feel more unique for each class. It would be great.

Let me honest, i already lost my motivation for the new things. After i release 2.3fixed, still i can't find 1 PLAYER for the play and you are the maybe my only player. It is the problem of every map makers, game developers. If i start to see someone's interest, of course i will gladly continue my work

7)Tower Shield doesnt work. block doesnt reduce any dmg.

If you sure about that, let me know the "full name" of the item and let me check

8)does magic protection stuck? 25% + 25% = 50%?

It is based on Warcraft III engine. I don't know how it calculates but i am sure it is not 50%.

9)Is it possible to add a board with all our stats?

Board is my main problem and i never understood about the logic of board, i can't do :D

10)could you add Teleport to town?

Teleports already available in the towns for the return previous towns

11)Add -roll !!

Approved

Thanks for your feedback and interest. Have a nice day :)

Level 1
So, problem. When I purchase the Voodoo Doll recipe, I instead get a Medium-Quality Metal Shield that sells for 4k Gold. On the bright side, I get AMAZING profit (gold cheat huzzah!)... the downside is, I can't get the item I needed (Bug for v1.4)

Edit: I just tested the Medium Metal Shield, by the way. It does NOT work at all. It says it blocks 160 Melee damage, but when a Level 1 Bandit with 5-5 Melee attack hits me, it does 53 damage... something is VERY broken with the Metal Shield...

Last edited:
Level 17
So, problem. When I purchase the Voodoo Doll recipe, I instead get a Medium-Quality Metal Shield that sells for 4k Gold. On the bright side, I get AMAZING profit (gold cheat huzzah!)... the downside is, I can't get the item I needed (Bug for v1.4)

Edit: I just tested the Medium Metal Shield, by the way. It does NOT work at all. It says it blocks 160 Melee damage, but when a Level 1 Bandit with 5-5 Melee attack hits me, it does 53 damage... something is VERY broken with the Metal Shield...

Yes it is already fixed 10 years ago :D btw check the descriptions of the shields. Every damage block item have a minimum damage amount and yes you will deal 53 damage even if they have a low damage.

Level 17
I know maybe only you are the one who playing but i have decided to update.

Unique item drop rates seems too low between level 1 and 18. That makes game is ultra challenging since level 18. I'm gonna change somethings about that. That means, increased drop rates.

Manipulation and Myserio thank you so much.

Level 1
Great map!

A bit of feedback =)

Bugs:
Archer (Strength) crit ability does not seem to work
Frost Wolf takes 0 damage from Vampire (Agi)
Thorium Spear sells for 2 gold
Using "-save" says it saves, but doesn't actually save anything =(

Suggestions:
Ability to teleport back and forward between towns
Spells/Abilities scale off stats (strength/agi/int)
Spirit Hide (item) needs improvement (Seems weak)
Excessive use of bash/stun on monsters

Level 2
The map got added some days ago into Makemehost and instantly tried to get some people play with me because i already played all on mmh existing version of it and I´ve seen a lot of potential in it.
So far one of the best 3 ORPG´s i´ve played, not from the actual point where the map is but seen from what it can become. Tested all heroes to about lvl 10-15 then played Agility Samurai to the point where creeps stopped dropping EXP. Needed about 6 hours Solo farming

My opinion:
+ endless repick for players to pick their best to themselves matching class (seriosly why people cry about you wouldn´t be able to see the abilities the chars got until actually learning it at lvl 8? just drive the cursor over the abilities on lvl 1 before learning stuff and read all the spells, at least the basics)
- Missing -roll or -dice command
+ love the camlock ( but it seriosly should be unlocked when boarding to a ship, people who don´t know how to unlock cam with ctrl + c are stuck in screen)
+ The text appearing near your hero upon writing in chat (can be used to full role play by only writing to spectators so you just can talk to people you actually see when camlocked, really like that possibility myself)
+ Great point: Same classes with diffrent main attributes
- bad point: no stat scalings (already mentioned by others, you even said yourself working on it)
+ I really like the slow process of lvling up in the early phase of the game.
- The exp gain later on at the Ice Troll area, just 10 or 15 are enogh on even lvl to bring you up which should be reduced a lot
- also I see a lack of quests at lvl 20+(btw what´s up with the crimson ring, i ran to every single NCP on the map for they maybe tell me something about)
+ The stun(bash ability) which most people are complaining about in creeps is a great add to get people play in team. (can be annoying for solo players like me)
+ Stat scaling Weapon abilities
- No real class requirements
+ The open pvp (if people wouldn´t exist who just keep killing far lower lvl players over and over and over again just for fun)
+ The EXP System, no exp and gold gain if 4 or moore lvls below the creeps lvl, hinders direkt lvl boosting
- Missing eye candy(visual effeckts, doodads, modells, etc.). Still eye candy is not neccessary needed at all, just a good add. Focus on balances and map building first
+ Battle academy extraskills (player got moore individual possibilities to match their playstyle)
- No diffrent rooms for diffrent classes, barbarian learns holy light or fireball hooorraay( already mentioned and said to be working on)
+ Very much teamplay focused
+/- cannot really say anything about the droprate, seemed to me that droprate gets higher with moore players in game, still not sure about that
+++ Very much potential into this map and the makers inteligence of setting areas

Level 17
Thank you for your message. I was abandoned everything (including the games i have played) and i have surprised to see someone commented on my game. Maybe i will update after i finish my lifetime problems :) thank you for your kind and nice comments. By the way i was tested my game with just 2 of my friends. This is why it was the best i did but of course i can improve if i can find few people like you. By the way i prefer slow exp gaining but it was too low before i update. It is the vital point of all games. But maybe i can increase it a little.

Level 17
Great map!

A bit of feedback =)

Bugs:
Archer (Strength) crit ability does not seem to work
Frost Wolf takes 0 damage from Vampire (Agi)
Thorium Spear sells for 2 gold
Using "-save" says it saves, but doesn't actually save anything =(

Suggestions:
Ability to teleport back and forward between towns
Spells/Abilities scale off stats (strength/agi/int)
Spirit Hide (item) needs improvement (Seems weak)
Excessive use of bash/stun on monsters

* I will check archer ability
* Frost Wolf damage. Check the vendors in the cities. They are telling which creatures reduces how many damage. It is not a bug. That means your attack is very low for the wintermist island :)
* Thorium Spear. Ok i will check it too
* -save doesn't do anything. Press F2 and read "how to save" and i was added spam messages about it :( you will save your character with -savef command.

In this map, everying explained as a guide but sadly people don't like to read it and i cannot do anything about it :(

Level 9
Hey, is this map single-player yet? I usually offline so want to test the map, but the last time I downloaded this map, it can't be play in single-player (or LAN).

Level 17
Hey, is this map single-player yet? I usually offline so want to test the map, but the last time I downloaded this map, it can't be play in single-player (or LAN).

Yes it is because it is Orpg map but maybe i can create single player version. And of course you cannot play online with your single player character if i do that. But you need only 1 player :(

Level 12
Beautiful map, i really enjoyed it!:infl_thumbs_up:
I finished the map solo on ent actually using the command !fakeplayer(that way anyone can play solo),it was a challenge but i had lots of fun!
Now about the problems i encountered in the map:

1.The main problem i have seen is that way too many monsters all over the map have stun passives/spells, is very annoying.. :mwahaha:please give them other spells rather than stun.

2.In the Lizzard and skeleton archer area i had a lot of trouble with the mobs, mainly the skeleton archers right at the end of their area in that mini forest, there are too many of them and you can't even get to attack them cuz they kill you while i was trying to get to them, for that reason i died in a bad spot and i couldn't get my items back :cry:, i suggest reducing the number of skeleton archers in that spot, to be more accessible to players that dont have healers or range attacks.

3.Now the quests, they shouldn't have any lvl limit for exemple the troll axes and wands quest from the hunter in the second city has lvl 13-15 restriction, well that is bad because in the time i got to get all those quest items i already got past the lvl limit, i made lvl 18, so i couldn't return the quest.. :slp: so in my opinion all quests should have no second restriction, for exemple instead of lvl 13-15 just make it minim lvl 13 and thats it. And from what i have seen the map has too few quests, there should be more.

4.Now about the story? i don't know anything about it really, there should be some kind of Main story line quests implemented in the game, a map without story line quests is pretty vague and empty.

5.Another problem i found with the map is the heroes's skins, for me the skins are very important, i usually pick the hero that looks the best, but in this map there are like 2 or 3 hero skins that i like... the rest of them are super ugly... :thumbs_down: especially the agility monk... and some of them look super boring and they need to be changed in my opinion, here are the heroes that look super boring(int/str assasin, int/str beastmaster, int/str barbarian, all 3 monk)

6.And the last thing i have seen is the map needs to have more bosses :spell_breaker:, especially in the last parts of the map, there are too few bosses., from what i have seen there are only 3(The yeti and the Frost wolf boss, The skeleton archer boss that i didnt even fight once because of those mobs) and the tauren boss) if i missed some late game bosses please tell me.

Level 17
Nice! I regret I only got to see this only now

Thank you so much. It is so nice to see people like my work.

Beautiful map, i really enjoyed it!:infl_thumbs_up:
I finished the map solo on ent actually using the command !fakeplayer(that way anyone can play solo),it was a challenge but i had lots of fun!
Now about the problems i encountered in the map:

1.The main problem i have seen is that way too many monsters all over the map have stun passives/spells, is very annoying.. :mwahaha:please give them other spells rather than stun.

2.In the Lizzard and skeleton archer area i had a lot of trouble with the mobs, mainly the skeleton archers right at the end of their area in that mini forest, there are too many of them and you can't even get to attack them cuz they kill you while i was trying to get to them, for that reason i died in a bad spot and i couldn't get my items back :cry:, i suggest reducing the number of skeleton archers in that spot, to be more accessible to players that dont have healers or range attacks.

3.Now the quests, they shouldn't have any lvl limit for exemple the troll axes and wands quest from the hunter in the second city has lvl 13-15 restriction, well that is bad because in the time i got to get all those quest items i already got past the lvl limit, i made lvl 18, so i couldn't return the quest.. :slp: so in my opinion all quests should have no second restriction, for exemple instead of lvl 13-15 just make it minim lvl 13 and thats it. And from what i have seen the map has too few quests, there should be more.

4.Now about the story? i don't know anything about it really, there should be some kind of Main story line quests implemented in the game, a map without story line quests is pretty vague and empty.

5.Another problem i found with the map is the heroes's skins, for me the skins are very important, i usually pick the hero that looks the best, but in this map there are like 2 or 3 hero skins that i like... the rest of them are super ugly... :thumbs_down: especially the agility monk... and some of them look super boring and they need to be changed in my opinion, here are the heroes that look super boring(int/str assasin, int/str beastmaster, int/str barbarian, all 3 monk)

6.And the last thing i have seen is the map needs to have more bosses :spell_breaker:, especially in the last parts of the map, there are too few bosses., from what i have seen there are only 3(The yeti and the Frost wolf boss, The skeleton archer boss that i didnt even fight once because of those mobs) and the tauren boss) if i missed some late game bosses please tell me.

I have recently uploaded 2.6 because i was playing with my friend and we found assassin was pretty useless.

1-) First of all yes. It was more difficult than in previous versions but it is a orpg map and making something easy and increasing it's difficulty was unfair for new players. This is why i am making everything powerful at the beginning.

2-) Yes it was a challenging area but i think you are right. If i can find motivation (or at least if my friend wants to continue play with me) i will make arrangements

3-) About the Quests yes they are not helpful actually. But the problem was, experience gain rate between these levels was pretty high this is why we are passing the level before completing the quests but yes my quests not well enough. I have put much effort on academy system and item system

4-) Actually Morbid Darksoul combat is already but i haven't implented in the map. Because back in the days i wasn't found players and if you realize still there are empty areas available. They we're waiting for me because i was planned to create new towns, drops, areas, bosses but after i release last version still i had problem for the find players. And Morbid Darksoul also another boss from my different map story called The Revenge (it is multiplayer campaigns map but it's language not turkish for now and i need to translate it and upload hive actually)

5-) About the skins, i actually tried to find custom skills. Yes, visual creativity never was my good part but you can share skins you've liked, so i can change them if both of us like :)

6-) Yes definitely. But honestly even i don't remember the latest areas in the game because i cannot find anyone wants to play :D

But i can say this. Everyhing about activity. I am 33 years old and i have created countless maps with different genres but none of it became popular + my main objective was making JFA (aos style) as a real game but in my country and in my situation it is so difficult. That means i have ultra low morale.. If i can gather myself, i want to add new areas and bosses.

Thank you for your kindness. Love from Turkey.

Level 12
I have recently uploaded 2.6 because i was playing with my friend and we found assassin was pretty useless.

Yea in my opinion assasin class and the ranger class are pretty weak, they really need to be buffed in order to become as good as the other classes.

About the skins, i actually tried to find custom skills. Yes, visual creativity never was my good part but you can share skins you've liked, so i can change them if both of us like :)

Well here are some skins that i found:

Here is a skin to replace that ugly agi monk :D
Diablo 3 Monk for Warcraft 3
i know is a pretty old skin but is the best monk skin i know.

Other skins
Old Gargoyle King
Dragon Slayer
The Avenger

Level 17
I have decided to create new areas but first, i have started to create new system. After you reach level 45, you can upgrade your skills in the next town. You will erase any of your level 10 skills and you will get new and better version for them. For example you have decided to remove old Assassination (Level 10: +600 damage, -10% movement speed reduce) new Assassination starts with Level 1 +900 damage for example. And you can upgrade it too.

I have started to create this system now because even if i create new areas, level 45 character means all skills fulfilled and game becomes only "item" game. Wish luck to me.

Level 12
I have decided to create new areas but first, i have started to create new system. After you reach level 45, you can upgrade your skills in the next town. You will erase any of your level 10 skills and you will get new and better version for them. For example you have decided to remove old Assassination (Level 10: +600 damage, -10% movement speed reduce) new Assassination starts with Level 1 +900 damage for example. And you can upgrade it too.

I have started to create this system now because even if i create new areas, level 45 character means all skills fulfilled and game becomes only "item" game. Wish luck to me.

Indeed i think that will help weak classes a lot and will make the late gameplay more interesting, good luck with this new idea!:goblin_yeah:

Level 2
I finished this game. Its very good game. thx autor.
RPG system 10/10
Drop item 8/10. boss item drop 2/10
Quest 2/10
Heroes 7/10
boss early game 10/10, finish 0/10
landkype early game 10/10, finish 3/10

1. Dragonskin armor bag
2. need quest and story)
3. more any items
4. gargoule ring its cheat and give 40 armor

thank you very much and good luck. please do not throw the development of this game

upload_2018-9-21_21-52-56.png

Last edited:
Level 17
I finished this game. Its very good game. thx autor.
RPG system 10/10
Drop item 8/10. boss item drop 2/10
Quest 2/10
Heroes 7/10
boss early game 10/10, finish 0/10
landkype early game 10/10, finish 3/10

1. Dragonskin armor bag
2. need quest and story)
3. more any items
4. gargoule ring its cheat and give 40 armor

thank you very much and good luck. please do not throw the development of this game

View attachment 306890

Sorry for very late delay. I was tought notifications appears but somehow it wasn't worked.

Thank you for your points but i will be honest. Map is not completed. I mean after 45 i was planned to upgraded versions of skills appears but it was a difficulty for me and i wasn't found the time at these delay. I have returned the game with Risk Forever but probably i will re-check the JFA Orpg again (after level 45 i will add content) as you realized there is a black screens on the map. These are the unfinished but prepared new areas.

Level 17
Will the savecodes reset after the update again? Not that I´d mind. Getting new content is also a reason to restart all over

First of all just realized, i have updated version after 2.6fixed and i don't why i haven' t released it :D Anyway still working on it
And second is yes probably save code reset for new version. But yes i need new content since the level 34 areas. And by the way it seems i have increased experience rate for the levels 1-13 for new version.

Level 2
Huh SO you´ve been HIDING some update from us which we ALL (probably just a couple people xD) have waiten for!?!? JK... But how to release maps nowadays? Some people do not check up on hive and since bots are down those probably won´t ever get new costum maps

Level 17
Huh SO you´ve been HIDING some update from us which we ALL (probably just a couple people xD) have waiten for!?!? JK... But how to release maps nowadays? Some people do not check up on hive and since bots are down those probably won´t ever get new costum maps

Even by myself wasn't knew it actually because nowadays working on 4 maps. Risk Forever taking most of my time. But don't worry i will release new major update within this year (JFA, JFA-ORPG, Risk Forever, Battleships and my map series based on multiplayer campaign) the maps i have focused.