• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I've started a Youtube channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello Hiveworkshop!
Some of you know me and a lot of you don't know me.
Regardless me and a friend have started a Youtube channel and I've decided to play some warcraft 3.
My main goal with this lets play is to get through the campaign in reign of chaos and frozen throne, then I want to perhaps play some custom maps do a few reviews. Perhaps even try creating a custom map eventually.

Here is the first episode of the warcraft 3 reign of chaos campaign
http://youtu.be/Mvqa-eeAXAI?list=U

You can also find some stuff that Dave himself has done and we have a few things lined up with both of us playing.
So yeah, please come and support us.

Level 11
Oh please, no mine craft parkour... Plus...
:(
Don't worry, I don't think we'll be a mainly Minecraft centered channel like most. But I am afraid Minecraft is too good a multiplayer game to pass up doing episodes on it.
Probably not the same old 'parkour' stuff though, just to reassure you :)

I've seen you around, I'll check your channel soon.
Systemfre1. said:
then I want to perhaps play some custom maps do a few reviews.
Feel free to post the videos on pending maps :)
Yeah, I've been around a bit :p
Thank you for showing your support and whatnot, I hope we don't disappoint.
I will make sure to do some reviews at some point and post them on the upload.

I'm aiming to upload a warcraft episode everyday and a few other things inbetween.
I think I have an Alien Isolation video qeued for a bit later today so... yeah... I am terrible with horror games.

Stay tuned!

EDIT: P.S. I think David is just doing some Euro Truck Simulator and a few other things... I'm not to sure right now :p

Congratulations!

My advice would be for you to get a better microphone and add facecam to your videos. They tend to make more attention since people (like me) are more interested in seeing the reaction. It doesn't matter if you played it or not.

You are also a bit boring, to get more subscribers would you have to entertain people. A good example would be:

Markiplier
Yogscast (BlueXephos)
PewDiePie
Wtii

If you hate entertaining people than this is just not for you. You will eventually end up forgotten with less than 500 subscribers and 50/100 views per video. With a small amount of subscribers you would not go far in this business.

You can earn money from your uploaded content, according to the views of the video. Link.

Level 11
Congratulations!

My advice would be for you to get a better microphone and add facecam to your videos. They tend to make more attention since people (like me) are more interested in seeing the reaction. It doesn't matter if you played it or not.

You are also a bit boring, to get more subscribers would you have to entertain people. A good example would be:

Markiplier
Yogscast (BlueXephos)
PewDiePie
Wtii

If you hate entertaining people than this is just not for you. You will eventually end up forgotten with less than 500 subscribers and 50/100 views per video. With a small amount of subscribers you would not go far in this business.

You can earn money from your uploaded content, according to the views of the video. Link.

Thanks for the advice.
I've been told by a few people to be more lively as it were, so I'm going to try and start being more lively... I'm sure I can.
As for a better mic and facecam, I'll wait before I invest in some equipment I think. No point on wasting money on stuff I might never use eventually, it's all a bit of a gamble really.

I've realized sound is also an issue, so I'm going to tinker a round with levels and such, possible re-upload other videos with appalling levels.

Thanks for the advice.
I've been told by a few people to be more lively as it were, so I'm going to try and start being more lively... I'm sure I can.
As for a better mic and facecam, I'll wait before I invest in some equipment I think. No point on wasting money on stuff I might never use eventually, it's all a bit of a gamble really.

I've realized sound is also an issue, so I'm going to tinker a round with levels and such, possible re-upload other videos with appalling levels.

good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.