• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Casting Azeroth Wars on Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Thanks guys! Expect more "To The Bitter End" and "Azeroth Wars" but I do have a special announcement regarding this week and weekends uploads.

This week on TheAzothan, I will be trying my hand at every popular shoutcastable game I can get my hands on. On the list right now are: SC2 professional matches, WC3 ladder games,
and a pinch of League of Legends. II'd love to hear feedback on these uploads either here on in the video comments. I'm attempting to see which games my shoutcasting fits best in, but never fear. I will always have Custom Games as a large part of my channel.

Yours,
Azothan

Level 32
Can I send in a servant war game? Planning to host and play it tommorow. Idk how to send replays. Its a strategy conquest game. Good luck with your channel and all the videos are entertaining.

Youtube User: ImDeluxeSP33some. I'll send it by that name

Last edited:
Level 8
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Yes, send your replays. You can find them in your warcraft 3 replay folder and attach them to your emails. I'll be doing some harscore casting tonight so expect an Azeroth Wars, Bitter End and my first ever League Of Legends shoutcast coming up in the next 2 days.

Level 8
So I woke up this morning to find my computer was unable to boot up and kept saying, "Auto repair is unable to fix this problem". This means that fraps, my games, my replays, my settings, and basically my entire setup is ruined until I can get my hands on a Windows 7 install disk and fix this. No uploads will be available until this clears up. I'll keel you guys in the loop.

Level 32
Gonna keep me wondering ay? Dont you think some people dont watch your vids because some are too long? Just a thought and I watch all your vids anyways and it would be nice to see other games with shorter time limits. I would like to see.you try at Uther Party lol.

Hmm what have Orcnet and Azo been priv messaging?

Level 8
I'll look into it. I'll be doing more varied maps such as BA, Uther Party, Leopold maps and more SC2

Level 8
All submissions are welcome with a brief synopsis of the map and if it is a custom map please include the version of the map thay the game was played on. Hunting for maps sometimes takes as much time as actual casting.

We've got a live game today! Part 1 is full of shenanigans and part 2 is gonna be long and insane. Enjoy guus! I'll be doing more Custom Campaigns and other custom maps this week. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miZAjvJR0lw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Status
Not open for further replies.