• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Overlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello all ye gentle folk. I've just started a new channel on youtube and I want the weekly jewel on that crown to be an Azeroth Wars Special. I'll of course trim the games I pick down just a slight bit and edit for time, but it will be along the lines of a 3 part funday monday style event with each video being a half hour. Of course those 3 parts will cover 1 long game. I'll be playing my own games and mostly using them a bit part tutorials on the races in an effort to stir up wider interest in out beloved custom map. I'm looking for someone who could design a nice overlay for both my youtube channel and vidoes. Much as DAY9 has. I'm still considering options but if anyone here has artistic skills I'd love to hear from you.

Any and all videos that you would like to submit to me will receive acknowledgement and please be sure that they are full games. If you lose and it seems like a good game, just hang in there and become a pirate. Ride out the storm to the very end so that I can have the whole drama to play out before the viewers. Submit at Nethron21 at hotmail dot com or you can upload your replays at "wcreplays" and send me the link on this account.

If you'd like to check out the videos I already have up you can find them on youtube under the user name "TheAzothan"

Thank you all in advance.
Yours, Azothan.

Status
Not open for further replies.