1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Warcraft 3 Watafak Clips

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Wardota2 Gamer, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Warcraft 3 Watafak

Warcraft 3 Watafak Clips. This has been an idea that I have in my mind for days and now I am going to do it but I cannot do this by myself. And ofcourse if you wan't to know what Warcraft 3 Watafak is or don't know what it is, this is a clip of players doing Unbelievable moments in wc3 that will shock the viewer. Example of this is players being outplayed. I can't look in streams and find a epic clip by myself so that's why I need your help!

If you do wan't to help me with this just submit a clip by creating a Pastebin and upload your clip. The clip duration is up to just make sure that you show the epic parts. Up to 1-2 minutes I will just cut it ofcourse.
    Your Clips must contain:
    • Epic plays
    • Outplayed players
    • Stupid things players have done
    • and many more that include you saying WTF
    You can submit a clip/video in:
    • Your matches
    • Videos you can find in the internet
    The Clip must at least have a quality of 480p - 720p.

Once your clip/video is chosen I will edit at least 4-8 clips and make it into a whole video that I will upload into Youtube. Don't worry because all of those who submitted the clips will be credited in the ending of the video and so as Hiveworkshop and I will more importantly be putting the Hive website link and Hive youtube channel in the description.

This project is to make people see what epic plays players have made in the game. And ofcourse to make content, these videos will have memes on it and large ammount of editing which will take up to 1-4 hours time of editing.

[hidden-Disclamer (IMPORTANT to MODS]I put this Thread in the Request because I think this is more than a request than a Project (well technecally it is a project) If moderators find this and say that this thread should not be posted here in the Request forum then just move this in the forum that is related to this thread. Thank You![/hidden]

2. 3dris

3dris

Resources:
    Resources:
    Based on Dota 2 WTF moments right?

3. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yep

4. ABronzeCross

ABronzeCross

Resources:
    Resources:
    I once won a game of "Zerg Invasion Legacy" 'bout 12 seconds flat, will that count?

5. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yeah that will count

6. ABronzeCross

ABronzeCross

Resources:
    Resources:
    It was hilarious, but I didn't expect anything to have gone down like it did, so I never recorded it.