• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Watafak Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Warcraft 3 Watafak

Warcraft 3 Watafak Clips. This has been an idea that I have in my mind for days and now I am going to do it but I cannot do this by myself. And ofcourse if you wan't to know what Warcraft 3 Watafak is or don't know what it is, this is a clip of players doing Unbelievable moments in wc3 that will shock the viewer. Example of this is players being outplayed. I can't look in streams and find a epic clip by myself so that's why I need your help!

If you do wan't to help me with this just submit a clip by creating a Pastebin and upload your clip. The clip duration is up to just make sure that you show the epic parts. Up to 1-2 minutes I will just cut it ofcourse.
Your Clips must contain:
  • Epic plays
  • Outplayed players
  • Stupid things players have done
  • and many more that include you saying WTF
You can submit a clip/video in:
  • Your matches
  • Videos you can find in the internet
The Clip must at least have a quality of 480p - 720p.

Once your clip/video is chosen I will edit at least 4-8 clips and make it into a whole video that I will upload into Youtube. Don't worry because all of those who submitted the clips will be credited in the ending of the video and so as Hiveworkshop and I will more importantly be putting the Hive website link and Hive youtube channel in the description.

This project is to make people see what epic plays players have made in the game. And ofcourse to make content, these videos will have memes on it and large ammount of editing which will take up to 1-4 hours time of editing.

[hidden-Disclamer (IMPORTANT to MODS]I put this Thread in the Request because I think this is more than a request than a Project (well technecally it is a project) If moderators find this and say that this thread should not be posted here in the Request forum then just move this in the forum that is related to this thread. Thank You![/hidden]

Status
Not open for further replies.