• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Easy Ammo System - I have the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Request: Easy Ammo System

I'm requesting this system because Hiveworkshop doesn't have a Gold/Lumber ammo system.

Here's the idea i was thinking about if this is possible. (I know alot of other people want this.)

Have you ever played Undead Assault II? Well, the ammo system is 100% useful, and that's sort of what i'm requesting.

If the Gold can be the "Clips" and the lumber be the "ammo" that would be great. 50 ammo can be in every clip.

Every time a unit is attacked, remove one ammo, and if the ammo is 0, remove 1 clip from the owner of that unit, and give 50 ammo to that same player. And if the player does not have any Clip or Ammo left, stop the unit.

But...when the player is reloading, pause them for 1-2 seconds, (but they can still move.)

Well, that's my idea, if someone could make this that'd be great! I know the community would love it. And if it could be fully customizable in GUI, I'll give ye' kisses!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.