• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need an Ammunition system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ammunition System Needed!

Thank you for reading this topic.
Peper and i are working on a "Project"(cannot reveal it yet).
We need an ammo system.(That uses Item as clips and weapons ammunitions)
To put it in details, the ammo system we want is customizable, like the ammo type and the weapon type e.g AUG A1 Uses 5.56 Ammo clips while AK 47 uses 7.76 ammo clips, while M249 uses .223 ammo belts.:thumbs_up:
and if you can make it MUI, don't bother to:grin: , coz we only need MPI system! :goblin_yeah:

Some info:
Example, An AUG that has 30 bullets in side the clip will look like this
_______AUGA1
|______|
|______|
|____30|

_______CLIP
|______|
|______|
|_____5|
and when it's depleted , (idk how to do this, that's my prob) the item(AUGA1) will not be "gone" because of it's charges is gone!
and when it is reloaded, decrease a clip

I really need help , i'll be sure to help you back if you can help me! And Thankyou for reading this
Yes, i mean it, thank you!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.