• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

It's almost that time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
We are nearing the first release of 2.10

Almost everything is finished coding, and some testing / fixing has already started to happen

There will be a nice long post probably tomorrow breaking down all the things that changed since the demo beta, keep watch!

Level 2
Hi Vexen, i am new to here :D

Anyway, i am curious that why you always post the latest update of TKOK here first, i dont mean it is bad, but i would very much like the latest news to be updated in the forum first :D Because when i checked TKOK today, i couldnt find any news about the update of TKOK, but then, i remembered that you talk about the hiveworkshop and always post news about TKOK there, so i then check the hive, not surprisingly, news of TKOK is here :D

Does that mean you want TKOK hive forum to be more populated ?

Btw, thats a great news to hear :D

Level 2
Will it be releasing today or tomorrow?
I am waiting :D

(This close makes me feel that something is gonna happen lol)

Level 2
We are nearing the first release of 2.10

Almost everything is finished coding, and some testing / fixing has already started to happen

There will be a nice long post probably tomorrow breaking down all the things that changed since the demo beta, keep watch!

Darnit, I would've loved to test it with you. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.