• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Almost done Assassin Creed ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I don´t know....did you ever seen terrain of other maps?
I mean, if you find his terrain awesome, what would you think about mine, or other peoples (better) terrain? :hohum:

Level 11
let those people whine nonsense.

Terrain is awesome.
There just some people without taste for cool terrains =]

lol no it sucks. Badly. Like theres good, then theres his.

He should not use blizz cliffs and use hieght adjustements and rolling shores, defently take some time to check the tutorials page. And not spam the worst trees ever

Level 10
actually the worst trees ever look alot better with the cam system im using. Im working around blizzard crappy work of arts models they have. About the terrian it sint that flat. ive been taking pictures that make it look flatter than it really is. The terrian has hills curves bends everything those tuturials shows. I may not be the best terrianer but i try hard to make it look the best i can.

NoAmmoSrry - dude blizz cliffs arent that bad and actually ive gotten rid of most of them but you cant make caves without cliffs so i think i need a few of thoseyou kno??

thanks fraggangster for thinking the terrian looks good ^.^

_edit_ .... noammosrry why when i check out ur maps the terrian looks alot worst than mine. Please dont try to make my map look bad "good then theres his"

Level 9
I'm REALLY bad at terrains, I mean REALLY REALLY bad at making them but I still think you should put a hell lot more work on your terrains, it looks man-made and fake.

Level 9
I'm having trouble with the same thing basically. I just observe from movies, other people's work drawings or even do a google search for a scene for ideas. Most people who are good with terraining are somewhat artistic but anyone else can be average.

Level 7
dude just get a good terrainer...hmm or because your bad in terraining, focus first on gameplay until you'l get a good terrainer...

Level 10
I tract it off how many hero there are gonna be then how many spells for each, the items per hero, the triggers needed etc. Just like math class do how many thing that needed to be done over the thing that will be done so like 5/20 and it will then times it by 5 for a percent. Its just how i do my stuff

Level 1
I like the idea. I will be happy if i can help testing the map :thumbs_up:. I'm good in creating towns with blizz models (if i have better ones my towns will look more realistic) i really wished i were able to help you but im working on a project. If I finished it and you still have no terrainer for your towns i'll help you.

Level 10
thanks for your inputs. Ive decided to swap up the idea of assassin creed orpg and just switch it to a basic assassin map to not have anything to live up to.

manmordor your welcome to test the beta but its got a way to go for triggering and stuff before i can even show to any of the testors

rainbow the jumps on hive r very nice and leakless but for what i need the jump to do is land on building, hop off objects etc more due to jass that im trying to get experience

Level 7
thanks for your inputs. Ive decided to swap up the idea of assassin creed orpg and just switch it to a basic assassin map to not have anything to live up to.

manmordor your welcome to test the beta but its got a way to go for triggering and stuff before i can even show to any of the testors

rainbow the jumps on hive r very nice and leakless but for what i need the jump to do is land on building, hop off objects etc more due to jass that im trying to get experience

is warcraft engine capable in doing that?:con:

Level 10
yes manmorder i cant wait myself lol im excited about my own work if that is even possible.

Arphax it is possible only problem is the graphic appearence seems to have problem with the legs not going thru the roof. Also it seems to cause mega lag cuz u have to graph out the plane of the building or area of landing point which includes the most hardcorest engine warcraft has ever seen that hopeuflly my fiend can help me out

Level 3
Basically, you should rework the terrain, yeah, even though the game is good but terrain sucks it will have no effect, try practicing well I like your Idea but I really don't play Assassins Creed. BTW do you already have the Assassins Model (REAL ASSASSINS CREED MODEL).

Level 7
yes manmorder i cant wait myself lol im excited about my own work if that is even possible.

Arphax it is possible only problem is the graphic appearence seems to have problem with the legs not going thru the roof. Also it seems to cause mega lag cuz u have to graph out the plane of the building or area of landing point which includes the most hardcorest engine warcraft has ever seen that hopeuflly my fiend can help me out

gl with your mapl..:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.