• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Assassin's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Assassin's

This is little project of mine. Play style is VERY similiar to "Assassination". I have done all stuff. I am still waiting for loading screen so dont complain about loading screen. So... All I need are bugs, I am ready to post this map on map section, but I firstly need loading screen and bug's if there are any.
Of course released map will have alot more items and recruitable soldiers.

Story
Group of assassin's were sent to kill Saracen King, but King is guarded by his fearsome bodyguard and his Royal Captains are designed to kill assassin's.

Assassin's:
Their objective is to kill The King, they can buy useful items and training lessons what will grant them power. Firstly you have to activate 1st switch at little village to open main City gates, then you have to activate 2 other switches to open last gates to Inner city. (Note that there are some secret entrances)

Royal Captain's
Royal Captains are stronger than assassin's , their objective is to protect The King, they can buy items and recruit special unit's what aid them in their protection.

Modes:
-tm 30 (timing victory 30 minutes (Assassin's must kill king before timer reaches zero))
-tm 45 (same as -tm 30 but with 45 minutes)
-db (Doble Bounty)

Commands:
-setname <name> (You can set our desired name (eg. -setname John)
-kick color (Only red and gray - Red can kick his teammates and gray can kick his teammates)

Things I want before releasing:
# Item suggestions
# Bugs
# Balance thoughts ( I can bet there will be some imbalance... )

Dont ask why map is too small or that I must make selectable assassin and royal captain heros they will be in next generation what might come out next year or this summer...

Other:
# Credits are given (So far what I have imported)
# I know some will say its ripoff from "Assassination" but its creator don't work on that map anymore and thats why I was thinking to continue idea of his map idea.
# All is done 100% by me. (Except models and icons ofc =D )
# Don't complain what is wrong about Royal Captains Ambush/Disappear ability it will be fixed...

Also all good information is at Quests! I highly recommend to play this in multi-player!

Why protected?
The triggers are VERY easy and I feel safer when I protect my map, I used Wc3Optimizer also for little size reducing. IF you dont get how I did make that trigger and that, then just PM me and I will tell. Well... If you realy want you can post question about my triggers here...

Attachments

• The Assassin's 1.00a.w3x
    400.3 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.