• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Itemization and Builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Itemization! Builds!

Let's get some ideas! I mean, we need stoof for cool items, right? We're not using all generics, right? RIGHT?... Better be right. Well, so far I have a few ideas for items.

Eldest Staff
+1 mana regeneration for 5 seconds in a 350 unit radius
+500 mana
+500 health
" A staff found upon the corpse of a startched undead orc. "
Orcish Doomaxe
+17 damage
+5 armor
+350 health
" A axe found upon the corpse of a startched undead orc."

Level 10
I see... Well, just for future reference, I forgot to say, I'd like everyone who starts a discussion to have a prefix like "Idea:" or "Update:". Just for future reference.

Nice Ideas on the items, though. I haven't thought much on those, you know, since we've got our hands full with everything else.

ImperialShadow said:
u mean the items that drop from creeps?
No... the items that you accidentally drop in your everyday life.

Level 10
Hey at least he's got ideas for items, and they are not necessarily overpowered if he hasn't put a price on the items yet. And they could still be used for later chapters if the items are overpowered. The Doomaxe does look a little strong for an early chapter.

Level 10
Yeah, "nerfing". It wouldn't be very fun if a player stumbled upon this OP weapon that adds an extra 50 damage (just an example), since that would just give him the ability to just blow through the entire level in a few seconds, although the player would probably be like, "HAHAHA!!! TAKE THAT! THIS UBER WEAPON RULEZ!!!" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.